Chapter 5: Stay

Jungkook slathered the lube down his hard cock as he watched Taehyung kiss and fondled Jennie's perky breasts. Jungkook's dick got harder watching Taehyung pleasure her. Jungkook glanced at Jennie to make sure she was ready for him, after making eye contact she nodded her head. He got closer, opening her legs wide and inserting one finger in to help stretch her out. She tensed up a bit as she felt his finger enter her.

"Breathe and try to relax." Jungkook said, trying to help her. She nodded her head and took a deep breath as she felt Jungkook enter another finger into her. He slowly pressed against her walls until she felt more comfortable and had loosened up.

"I'm gonna try now, are you ready?" He asked once Jennie seemed more relaxed.

"Yes." She said as she took a deep breath.

Jungkook took his erected cock and slowly tried to enter just the tip. Jennie was still a bit tight and her eyes widened as he slowly entered her asshole. He slowed down some more and pulled himself out and applied more lube. He entered a bit more of his cock to help her get more loose, finally letting all of himself inside her tight asshole. Just the tightness alone made him want to cum, it felt so good. Jungkook couldn't help but groan once he was fully inside her. Taehyung simply watched them as he drank some wine, it was also new to him.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked as he watched her pained expression.

"It's ok, I'm fine." Jennie smiled reassuringly up at him. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Just the initial part was a bit painful, but the breathing helped.

Jungkook slowly started to thrust, while watching her expressions for any indication to stop. He grunted in pleasure as he pumped some more.

"Can I go faster?" He asked once he noticed Jennie seemed to enjoy it.

"Yes." She replied with her eyes closed, feeling every new sensation.

Jungkook began to quicken his pace and Jenny moaned as she felt a new type of pleasure. The feeling was different, but still felt good. It was a stronger pleasure. Taehyung watched as he felt himself growing more turned on. Taehyung sucked on her nipples to encourage more pleasure in her. Taehyung reached down and inserted his long fingers inside her pussy and felt that she was soaking wet.

Taehyung couldn't wait for Jungkook to finish. He pulled his pants down and started stroking himself as he watched Jungkook continue to pound into her ass. Jennie saw the yearning look in Taehyung's eyes and motioned for him to come closer.

Jennie took Taehyung's hard cock in her soft hands and rubbed it, using her saliva to help make it easier to stroke him. She felt his cock twitch between her hands and continued to rub it up and down as he hissed in pleasure. Taehyung pulled out his lubricated fingers from inside Jennie's pussy and rubbed her clit in a circular motion. The motions sent more pleasures down to her core. She arched her back as she felt a build up in her lower belly. She felt a strong oragasm coming that was doubled by the pressure from both her ass and from her clit.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jennie finally reached her orgasm causing her to curl her toes and shake uncontrollably from the intense pleasure. It was the strongest she had ever felt. Jungkook reached his orgasm soon after. They both panted heavily until Jungkook slowly pulled out. After catching his breath, Jungkook went straight to the bathroom to clean up.

Taehyung quickly took the opportunity and hovered over Jennie. He went ahead and inserted himself inside Jennie's pussy as she laid on the bed zoned out. She was caught off guard, but welcomed Taehyung as he started ramming himself into her pussy. His thrusts were more wild and short as he could barely hold himself from cumming.