Chapter 3: First time

"Jennie, Jungkook is coming over tonight." Taehyung told Jennie after reading a text from his best friend.

"Oh is he?" Jennie tried to hide the excitement in her voice, but failed miserably.

She hoped Taehyung hadn't noticed.

"Yes we're just gonna play video games and have some drinks again. You wanna hang out with us?"

"Oh no, I think I'll head out with my friends as usual."

"Why don't you just stay in with us?"

"I won't be any fun, I can't even play those video games."

"I was thinking you could do something else." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

Jennie paused and the memory of what happened a few weeks ago flood back. How they were all drunk and what they had done. Jennie enjoyed it, but she felt so ashamed afterwards, she had never done something like that before. Taehyung had acted normal with her afterwards, but she couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook. His soft touch, his gentle kisses, and the way he looked at her brought butterflies to stomach.

Jungkook was even more shy and hadn't come over for a while. It relieved Jennie that he didn't come, because she couldn't handle being around him.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Jennie finally said.

"Why not? It was so fun last time, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"Taehyung, I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing that again."

"What's the big deal? It's just sex." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

"You know how I feel about sex." Jennie reminded him.

"Yes I know that's why I had to wait months before you finally put out." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Taehyung!" Jennie swatted at him. He knew Jennie giving her virginity to him was a big deal to her.

Unlike Jennie, Taehyung had many sexual partners and one night stands.

"Fine. go out! I was just trying to help him out!" Taehyung said as he threw his arms in the air in exasperation.

"Why does it have to be me that helps him?"

"You like him, that's what this is about, isn't it?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Jennie.

"No!" Jennie lied.

"You think I don't know how you look at him?"

"Stop, I only love you."

"Then do this, then I won't ask again."

Jennie sighed knowing how Taehyung always has to have his way. He won't drop it and he will bug her until she finally gives in. She usually gives into him because she hates confrontations.

"Fine, but I have the right to change my mind."

"Of course! I'm not forcing you to do anything, and I'll be there too." Taehyung was elated she had changed her mind.

"Ok." Jennie secretly wanted to be with Jungkook again.

Being with him was exciting and his inexperience made it even sexier. She didn't know being dominant would be so exhilarating. Taehyung always dominated and while it was good, being in control was even better. Jennie already felt herself becoming aroused thinking about Jungkook.

***

Jungkook knocked on the door and was greeted excitedly by Taehyung. They hugged as they always did and went straight to the couch to start their gaming. Jennie went to drink some wine to prepare herself and then joined the boys as they played.