Chapter 1: Drunken Night

Jungkook and Taehyung were drinking several beers and taking soju shots. Jennie was drinking down her third glass of wine as she joyfully watched the two men drink. Everyone's faces were all red from their excessive drinking. The small apartment felt warmer than usual, the summer heat in full force. The pungent smell of smoke and alcohol filled the air.

"Babe, please stop smoking!" Jennie admonished Taehyung as he lazily held his cigarette between his two long fingers. He knew he wasn't allowed to smoke inside!

"I will baby." Taehyung slurred, as he took a quick swig of his soju with Jungkook and puffed on the cigarette one last time.

"Cheers Hyung, I love you!" Jungkook said cheerfully as the two young men clinked their glasses in cheers.

"No, I love you!" Taehyung grinned sloppily as they both drank their soju in one shot.

"Aw you guys are so cute! Are you gonna kiss now? Can I join in?" Jennie playfully teased as the two best friends embraced one another after taking the shots.

The two men were always affectionate especially when they drank. They both turned to Jennie and Taehyung grew a wicked grin on his face. He seemed to have something mischievous on his mind.

"Babe, you know Jungkook has never had sex with a girl?" Taehyung said making eye contact with a shocked Jungkook.

"Hyung, why are you telling her that!?" Junkgook asked sheepishly, as he looked down in embarrassment.

Taehyung grabbed him by the shoulders and whispered in his ear. Jennie watched the two of them as they goofily giggled while staring at her.

What are these two goofballs planning? Jennie wondered as she got up to get another glass of wine.

"Baby, can I talk to you?" Taehyung got up with that familiar look in his eyes. It's that look he has when he's up to no good.

"Um... ok." Jennie began to feel nervous as Taehyung eyed her.

Jennie had become accustomed to how Taehyung looked at her, but it still made her nervous. She always felt like a prey to Taehyung and he was a starving predator. Taehyung always gets wild when he drinks, and the last time he drank like this, they almost got arrested for getting caught having too much fun in a public place.

"Come here." Taehyung commanded in his deep rich voice as he pulled Jennie into their bedroom to speak privately. She looked up into his dark brown eyes, "Baby, can you help Jungkook?"

A bit confused, Jennie slowly nodded. "Sure... what does he need help with?"

"I want you to take his virginity." Taehyung said to Jennie, while glancing over at Jungkook.

"What?" Jennie asked, flabbergasted.

He couldn't be serious!

"Yes, he wants to lose his virginity and I told him I'd ask you to do it." Taehyung said with a pleading look.

"Why would you ask me to do that? What the fuck? I'm not a whore!" Jennie raised her voice in disbelief.

"I know, but come on he's 22 and he's never even had a blow job! Please, he's afraid if he tries to have sex with a girl he likes, he'll humiliate himself." Taehyung pleaded.

"Well that's not my problem! I'm not doing it!" Jennie said as she crossed her arms in defiance.

"Ok... how about just a blow job then?"

"No!" Jennie refused.

"Gosh, why are you being like this? I know you're attracted to him!" Taehyung said accusingly.