Chapter 20: Ice cream

Jennie gasped, there was no way she could go through something like that again! Her body was limp and she was breathless as she closed her eyes reveling in the waves of pleasure that slowly dissipated.

Jungkook wanted to cum, but he held off and pulled himself out of her. He knew she wasn't quite ready for a second round so he decided to warm her up to it. This wasn't for him anyways, tonight it was all about Jennie's satisfaction. He had teased her enough, but it was all worth it to get her to experience such a strong orgasm.

Jennie breathed heavily as Jungkook watched her chest rising, he bent down to kiss her chest. He kissed up neck and then up to her lips. He ran his fingers through her hair, loving how silky her hair felt and how alluring she smelled. His slow kisses were sweet and romantic, making her feel his love from each kiss.

"I love you." Jungkook suddenly blurted out without a thought.

"Hm?" Jennie's eyes shot open as she had almost fallen asleep.

Did he say the three words she thought she heard?

Jungkook grinned shyly as he watched her reaction. He hadn't meant to say it yet, but it was already out and he did want her to know how he felt. He had been in love for a while and he had a feeling she felt the same way.

"I love you too." Jennie kissed him back, elated with his confession. Her heart soared as he kissed her back passionately.

Jennie's eyes felt heavy after the heavy make out session and she pulled away breathlessly.

With that, Jungkook smirked mischievously, he wasn't done with her yet. His hand lowered down towards her slick entrance and he entered his finger inside her. He curled his finger inside , feeling the spongy part of her g spot. He tapped it with his finger, watching as she squirmed and parted her lips in pleasure. She moaned softly as he moved his fingers inside her. Before she came, he pulled out his fingers and brought his dripping wet fingers up to mouth to suck on her sweet nectar.

"Mmm you taste so good." Jungkook licked all of her off his slender fingers as Jennie watched him with hooded eyes.

Watching him do that made her walls clench in arousal, and her face blushed.

Wanting to taste more of her, Jungkook lowered his head between her legs and flicked his tongue over her swollen clit. He grabbed her ass pulling her up towards his mouth, devouring her as he made her orgasm again.

Jungkook made love to her over and over again until the two of them were both asleep from exhaustion.

In the morning, Jennie had woken up to a gorgeous sleeping Jungkook next to her. Jungkook's soft hair slightly covered his eyes as he breathed softly. She cuddled into him closely, inhaling his manly scent. He moved a bit when she felt his hard bulge.

Morning wood? Jennie stared at the sheets where his obvious bulge stuck out.

She wanted to touch him and make love again, but she didn't want to push him to do anything yet. He had finally given her what she wanted, but it was with the help of the pills they had both taken.

Ignoring her impure thoughts Jennie ordered room service to not wake him and showered while he slept.

Having the breakfast already delivered and the table set, Jennie was excited to wake Jungkook up. Already showered, the grogginess from the late night had already worn off.

Jungkook groaned as he was shaken awake by Jennie, "Wake up sleepy head! The pancakes will get cold!"

Jungkook shot up at the mention of food and sniffed the air. He ran his fingers through his fluffy unkempt hair and with only one eye opened, glanced around the room. When his eyes landed on Jennie a smile grew across his face. He reached out and pulled Jennie into his strong arms and kissed her on the forehead.