Chapter 6

"Thank you for breakfast, Noona. It was delicious!"Jungkook said as he got up to leave. The more he learned about Jennie, the more he grew to like her. His best friend was a lucky man to have such an amazing woman.

"Your welcome." Jennie shyly smiled as she tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Uh when does Taehyung come back?" Jungkook asked as he fidgeted nervously.

"I don't know, he's usually gone all day."

"Really?" Jungkook asked sounding surprised.

"Yes..." Jennie said looking down awkwardly. She wasn't sure why Jungkook looked so surprised.

"Oh ok...well then I guess I'll see you later!"

"Ok bye!" Jennie said as Jungkook leaned in to hug her. Jennie embraced him, inhaling his intoxicating scent. He always smelled so good!

Jennie was going to miss being this close to him. Jungkook finally pulled away and stared at her for a moment. He glanced at her red lips for a moment, wishing he could kiss her. Then he snapped out of it and pulled away as he opened the door to leave. After leaving the apartment, Jungkook called Taehyung.

No answer.

I need to find out where he is... we don't have work today... Jungkook thought to himself.

Jungkook drove to work and there were no cars at the building. He got out of the car and entered the studio.

Where could he be?

Jungkook went to look at the book log for jobs each photographer had for the month. He noticed that Taehyung didn't have any appointments for this weekend. It was a slow week and no one had any work this weekend. Shaking his head confused, Jungkook went home.

What is Taehyung hiding from Jennie?

***

Jennie sat alone on her bed trying hard not to think about Jungkook. She felt dismayed, realizing he wouldn't be coming over anymore. She dialed Taehyung's number, hoping to distract herself from her feelings of loneliness. It went straight to voicemail again. Jennie sighed then decided to text Lisa.

******

Hey Lisa

Hey Jennie!

What's up?

nothing I'm going out to eat.

you busy later?

yeah sorry I have plans

never mind then... by the way...do you remember that guy at my house party. Jungkook?

Um the handsome guy that wore all black?😍

Yeah him!

What about him?

He's interested in you!

Oh really?

Yes! He's gonna ask you out...

😳

Yeah so you think he's hot right?

Yeah but...

Your single right?

Um.. I'm kinda seeing a guy actually

Really who? 🧐

you don't know him...😅

Is he hot?

yes girl!

Is he good in bed? 😈

😂🤣you hoe! Sorry I gotta go, he's here✌️

Ok bye 👋

******

Jennie scrolled through her phone and saw Jungkook's number. She wanted to call him... but what would she say? She just really wanted to talk to him for some reason. She pushed those feelings aside and put her phone down. She needed to get him out of her head!

***

The next day Taehyung and Jennie were having dinner after a long day of work for both of them.

"I talked to Lisa yesterday." Jennie said as she picked at her food.

"Oh yeah?" Taehyung perked up.

"I think she's seeing someone."

"Is she?"

"Yes so you need to tell Jungkook he might not be able to date her."

"Well maybe you should just give him her number, just in case."

"Hm... ok."

"So after dinner, you wanna you know..." Taehyung asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jennie paused and looked at him. She wasn't in the mood and wanted to say no, but she realized she hadn't slept with him in weeks.

"Ok..." she finally said after taking a bite out of her dinner.

"Really? Awesome! Let's go now!" Taehyung said impatiently.

"But I'm still eating!" Jennie protested, looking down at her half eaten dinner.

Taehyung picked her up and tossed her over his shoulders and carried her to the bedroom as she giggled. He tossed her on the bed and looked down at her seductively. He examined her beautiful features. Her innocent looking eyes that could easily turn from cute to sexy vixen within seconds. Her pretty lips that he desperately wanted to feel wrapped around him.

"Now show me what that pretty little mouth can do." Taehyung rubbed his thumb across her soft lips. His cock was already hard as he pressed it against Jennie's center.

Jennie looked up at him and grinned seductively. She pulled his briefs down and started licking his cock's tip first then swirled her tongue around it. She took all of him down her throat. He was very big and she always had to fight her gag reflex to fit all of him. Taehyung groaned loudly and inhaled deeply as he felt her suctions around his dick.

"That's a good girl. Taking all of my dick like that." Taehyung caressed her hair out of her face, as she started sucking slow and then sped up, making him groan louder. Growing impatient, he started to fuck her face and she let him do it until she almost chocked.

"Babe I told you not so rough!" She coughed, after pulling his cock out of her mouth. 

Taehyung ignored her and turned her around and pulled her pants down forcefully. He pulled her lace underwear off and threw them onto the floor. With her on all fours on the bed, he slapped her ass.

"Don't tell me what to do Jennie." He growled. His voice sent shivers down Jennie's spine. She was so turned on all of sudden and was ready to submit to him.

"Ok I'm sorry." She said meekly as she turned her head towards him.

"You better be sorry." Taehyung slapped her ass again making it sting and turn bright red. Jennie yelped in response.

Taehyung aligned himself with Jennie's wet entrance and quickly pushed himself in. She gasped from the sudden entrance.

"That's it, take it like a good girl." He started to pump into her and grabbed her firmly by the hips.

Jennie turned her face into the pillow to muffle her screams of ecstasy. Taehyung grabbed her by the root of her hair and tugged as he continued to thrust into Jennie. The loud slaps of their bodies colliding and heavy panting filled the room.

Taehyung could feel he was getting close. He wanted to hold out longer. He could tell Jennie was starting to get close to cumming too. He tried, but he failed to hold out for her and he came, exploding his load into her. Grunting loudly and slowly softening, he released himself from her. Jennie was surprised how fast he came. He was rougher tonight than he usually was. She was hoping he'd help her finish, but Taehyung had already passed out.