Chapter 14: How you like that?

Jennie laid back on the bed, wearing only her silky panties. She bit her lip as she watched Jungkook crawling towards her on the bed. She watched as Jungkook pulled her panties off with his teeth and opened her thighs widely. Jennie laid still as her heart hammered in her chest. It had been months since a man had touched her and she felt more aroused than usual.

Jungkook's eyes darkened again as he licked his lips, observing how wet Jennie already was. He saw that her thighs were moist and sticky from her feminine arousal. Jungkook smirked as his head bent down closer to her exposed pussy.

"So damn wet. I love how wet you get for me." He teased with a growing grin.

Jennie nervously chewed on her fingernail as she watched Jungkook's soft lips lower towards her center. She was yearning for his touch and his mouth in her.

Jungkook hungrily lapped at her feminine folds. He enjoyed watching her squirm as he teased her a bit before getting to the right spot. His eyes wandered up towards her face and their heated eyes met. She was pleading with her eyes for him to hurry up. But Jungkook took his time before finally wrapping his lips around her pink clit and sucking on it.

The suction made Jennie arch her back. Jungkook had been taking his sweet time making sure every lick and suck made her feel good. Jennie grabbed a handful of his soft hair as his tongue worked magic on her. She guided his head to the rhythm she liked and closed her eyes, enjoying everything he was doing to her.

Jungkook responded to her moans and writhing as he felt her body tighten more and more. She had started grinding her hips against his tongue as she felt her orgasm beginning to build. He enjoyed watching her getting closer and closer, until her whole body stiffened and her juices flowed out. Her breathing quickened and her loud moans filled the room. Her hands clutched at the sheets until she finally released.

"Damn you're so good at that." Jennie muttered with her eyes closed, enjoying each pulsating sensation her orgasm gave her.

"You make it easy when you show me how much you like it." Jungkook licked her wetness from his slippery lips.

"How could I not like it? Come here, it's your turn now." Jennie said with her eyes focused on Jungkook's veiny cock.

"No I want to make you feel good, you deserve it."

"Jungkook, I like doing it too. I like watching you enjoy it." Jennie admitted, knowing she always got more aroused watching Jungkook in pleasure when she used her mouth.

"Well then bring that ass over here and I'll let you suck it, while I eat you out again." Jungkook grinned mischievously.

Jennie smiled and climbed on top of Jungkook backwards with his dick in her face. She glanced down at the long veiny cock as she grabbed it gently with her slender hands. Jungkook had already started licking her pussy and she tried to focus as she took all of his cock into her mouth. She moaned with his dick in her mouth, making Jungkook moan in pleasure too from the vibrations. She licked up and down his hard cock and twirled her tongue around the tip of his dick. She loved the velvety texture and how he tasted.

"Hmm... that's so good. You suck so good Noona." Jungkook responded breathlessly.

Jungkook was close to coming, but didn't want to do it until his dick was inside of Jennie's tight pussy. He got up and laid Jennie down on the bed. Opening her long legs, he slowly entered inside her, feeling her pussy walls wrapping around his dick. She was so wet, he easily slid right in. He pushed himself all the way in, filling her completely, and loving at how tight she felt.

"So tight and wet." Jungkook bent down and kissed Jennie while he slowly started pumping into her.

Jennie kissed him back passionately, sucking on his lips and tongue as his thrusts brought her great pleasure. He sucked on her sensitive neck, increasing the ripples of pleasure pulsating through her body. His mouth traveled down to her hard nipples as he took one into his mouth, causing Jennie to moan louder. The sensations from his mouth on her nipples and his cock inside her, overwhelmed her with pleasure.