Chapter 4: Playing With Fire

Jungkook pulled out the condom and rolled it on. He could see the eagerness in Jennie's eyes as she watched him. She wanted him, he could see it and he couldn't wait to be inside her.

"Ok take it slow and enter her. When she's ready you can start thrusting." Taehyung instructed.

Jungkook nodded his head as he grew impatient. He aligned himself with Jennie's entrance and slowly entered just the tip, making Jennie gasp in response. Jungkook slowly entered fully and almost came just from the tightness of her walls grabbing onto him. He paused, trying to stop the urge to instantly cum. He wanted to at least have a few thrusts before he finished, and he wanted Jennie to enjoy it a bit.

Jennie arched her back as he began to pump into her, she felt so full with him all the way in. She clenched her pussy walls around him tighter, so he'd enjoy it more. Jungkook could barely contain himself, but he tried to hold out longer, as he sent ripples of pleasures throughout her body. She squirmed beneath him as she moved her hips along to his rhythm. Jungkook enjoyed watching her writhing underneath him. It made him more excited and he couldn't hold it in any longer. His breathing more ragged and his body more tense, finally he released and grunted loudly as he rode out his orgasm into her.

"Jungkook you lasted longer than I thought you would!" Taehyung patted him on the back as Jungkook pulled out of Jennie slowly, tumbling forward on the bed, panting.

"Now, I'll finish her off." Taehyung quickly unfastened his pants and hovered over Jennie.

Jennie was already tired, but excited to see Taehyung readying himself to enter her. He didn't bother waiting for her to be ready and entered her swiftly. She gasped again as he began pumping into her quickly. Taehyung couldn't wait for his turn. He was relieved Jungkook didn't take too long because he was so aroused from just watching them fuck. He lifted Jennie's legs up to penetrate her deeper and she cried out as she quickly came with the change in position. She grinded her groin against him faster and Taehyung hissed as he reached his orgasm. It was the hottest sex either of them had ever had.

•••

"Jennie... Jungkook wants to come over again tonight is that ok?" Taehyung asked nervously as he waited for Jennie to reply.

"Of course he can come!" Jennie said a little too excitedly.

Taehyung heard it, but tried to push away his growing jealousy. He knew the sex was so much better when Jungkook was there. It was never this hot when it was just Jennie and him. He did enjoy watching Jungkook fucking her, it made him even more aroused and then he would always finish with Jennie. She always came, whether it was with Jungkook or with him and he liked to see her in so much pleasure.

After weeks of this arrangement, Taehyung wondered when Jungkook would finally get the nerve to ask Lisa out. Taehyung planned to ask him tonight.

"Hyung!" Jungkook cheerfully hugged Taehyung as he entered the apartment.

"Kookie! Come in!" They went into the living room and sat down to play their video games they always played.

Jennie was in the bedroom having already showered. She was applying scented lotion and spraying perfume on herself. She always did this before Jungkook came over, but she felt guilty because she never did this for Taehyung. Taehyung and Jennie lived together, so they usually had sex whenever they felt like it, but it was usually unexpected and she didn't have time to prepare for it. Taehyung was too impatient and usually just wanted to fuck and not wait for her to prepare.

Jennie checked herself in the mirror and made sure her long hair looked in place and that her tight clothes looked enticing. She stepped out of her room and briefly heard the conversation between the two men, what she heard made her freeze on the spot.

"I don't think you need to practice with Jennie anymore. Go ahead and ask Lisa out." Taehyung suggested firmly.

"Oh... ok I just..." Jungkook gulped, " I-I thought I'd try something new first." Jungkook said with a bit of a stutter.

"Like what?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well I haven't done oral on Jennie. I'd like to practice." Jungkook said softly.

"Well you're on your own on that one, I don't eat pussy." Taehyung said matter of factly.

"Why not? I heard women love it!"

"Jennie doesn't like it."

"Really?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"You can try it I guess."

"Also I wanted to try anal..."

"Whoa! Jennie won't do anal!" Taehyung protested.

"Why not?" Jennie interrupted their conversation.

"You would do that?" Taehyung glanced at Jennie questioningly.

"Yes why not?" Jennie said in defiance.

"You haven't even done anal with me and you want Jungkook to do it?" Taehyung raised a suspicious eyebrow.

"Well he wants to learn and I think it's something we can all learn and enjoy." Jennie said hoping to quell Taehyung's suspicions.

"You'll do it? Really?" Jungkook's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Yeah as long as we use lubrication and take it slow. Why not?" Jennie said trying to sound brave.

Taehyung felt a pang of jealousy, but he tried to hide it as he went along with what was about to transpire.

They started with the normal foreplay, but this time Jungkook knelt down between Jennie's thighs. He was so close, making her blush profusely. She was self conscious of the proximity of his face to her groin. Her panties were already off and Jungkook eyed her seductively as he bent down to lick her pussy. He flattened his tongue against her feminine folds from the top down towards her opening. He tasted all of her while looking up at her. She made eye contact and watching him lick her pulled the muscles in her pussy. She moaned as he flicked his tongue around her clit. It felt so much better than what she expected. Taehyung had never eaten her out before and she never knew it could feel this good!

Despite never doing this before, Jungkook was really good at it. Having had sex with her several times already, he knew what motions she liked and how to make her cum. Taehyung simply watched as he sat next to Jennie's head. Taehyung liked how she was flushed and filled with pleasure as she softly moaned and tugged on Jungkook's hair as he worked his tongue between her legs.

Taehyung pulled his pants down and stroked himself as he watched them. He wanted his turn to come already, but he was the one that started this and he had to see it through. He waited while Jungkook pleasured his girlfriend with his tongue until she was clutching the sheets and arching her back. She was very close and then finally she released her orgasm. She curled her toes and her eyes rolled back. Taehyung was quick to kiss her as it happened, taking her soft swollen lips into his own. He kissed her passionately while Jungkook wiped his chin from her wetness.

"Let's get the lube." Jungkook reached for the bottle on the night stand.