Chapter 25

In the morning, Jennie was half asleep when she felt a firm warm body wrapping his strong arms around her waist tightly from behind. His bulge started to push against her round ass. Engulfed in his body heat, she snuggled up closer to him. Her thin lacy panties were the only thing blocking his erect dick from entering her.

Yes I love morning wood! Jennie thought to herself as she reached behind her and stroked the thick veiny cock with her hands.

It had been way too long since she had sex and her body couldn't control her carnal urges. He stiffened at her touch and began to slowly pump himself into her hands. He moaned slightly, enjoying the softness of her dainty hands wrapped around him.

As Jennie started to fully awake, a familiar scent filled her nostrils. Something she hadn't smelled in a long time. The alluring scent of masculinity mixed with cigarettes.

He moaned louder, pressed up against her so hard he could almost enter inside her through her thin panties. Reality quickly set in and Jennie turned to look, gasping loudly.

It was Taehyung!

"Oh my God!" Jennie bellowed as she separated from Taehyung immediately.

"Jennie!" Taehyung's shocked deep voice roared.
"What the hell were you doing?" He asked half awake himself as he stared in disbelief at Jennie. He rubbed his eyes to make sure, it was truly Jennie in his bed.

"Taehyung, what the fuck are you doing in my bed?" Jennie screamed back, her eyes wild with confusion.

How could she not recognize the different manly scent? Even Taehyung's body felt different than Jungkook's. Jungkook's body was more muscular and Taehyung a bit slimmer. In her sleepy state she didn't register who she was pressing up against. She shook her head, hoping it was just a nightmare and that she would suddenly wake up. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration and almost pinched herself to wake herself up. Did something happen while the two of them had been drunk? She wondered and recalled not being black out drunk when she fell asleep.

Just then, the bedroom door burst open with a confused looking Jungkook running inside. Seeing his friend and Jennie in bed together stopped him in his tracks and he suddenly felt his blood boil over with fury. His bare chest heaved as he stared at the two people with his tired bloodshot eyes. Jennie looked disheveled, wearing only her panties and bra. Taehyung was also shirtless and his dick was out. Despite the confusion, Taehyung still showed a very obvious hard on. Taehyung quickly covered himself with his hands as he looked up at his friend.

"Wh-what the fuck is going on here?" Jungkook sputtered as he saw red. He could barely speak, he was so angry. His body shook as he balled his fists.

"I don't know Jungkook... I thought I was sleeping with you." Jennie said softly as she tried to conceal her half naked body beneath the covers.

Jungkook's eyes darted from her back to Taehyung as he waited for him to explain.

Taehyung realized what had happened. "Jungkook, I didn't know it was Jennie, I thought I was in bed with Lisa."

Once Jungkook made sense of what had happened, he stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut loudly behind him. Taehyung and Jennie both jumped from the loud noise. They were still sitting on opposite sides of the bed, unsure of what to do next as they avoided eye contact.

Taehyung sighed, "Why did you come here Jennie?"

"I didn't know you were here! I thought you were sleeping on the couch!" Jennie shouted as she shot daggers at Taehyung.

How dare he think she even wanted this to happen! She thought indignantly.

"Jungkook moved me here!" Taehyung explained as he searched for some clothes to cover up his very hard manhood.