Chapter 7

Jungkook checked the message sent from Jennie, she had sent him Lisa's phone number. He was going to call Lisa, but he suddenly got nervous. He was shaking just thinking about calling her. He stared at his phone, trying to gain the courage to contact her. He lost his virginity for this, he had to go through with it. He dialed the number, but before the phone could make the call, he quickly hung up. He sighed in frustration as he tried to redial Lisa's number.

Why is this so hard! He thought to himself.

Maybe just a text...

******

Hey Lisa

who's this?

It's Jungkook, I'm friends with Jennie and Taehyung. We met at their party.

Oh ok um...hi

Hi! I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime...

Hm.. ok sure

Really?

Yes but as friends?

Oh ok... yeah!

******

Jungkook stared at his phone in disbelief. Not only did he have the courage to text a girl he liked, but she actually agreed to hang out with him! He was ecstatic and couldn't wait to see Lisa. Maybe just as friends for now, but he was hoping he'd be more than friends later.

***

"Taehyung can I come over?" Jungkook asked as his voice cracked.

"Uh yeah bro what's up?" Taehyung could hear it in Jungkook's voice, something was wrong.

"I went out with Lisa..." Jungkook closed his eyes as he recalled the date with Lisa.

"Ok and how'd it go?"

"Well I need to tell you in person, can I come over?" Jungkook sniffled.

"Of course come on over bro." Taehyung said, sympathizing with his friend.

Jungkook came over to the apartment looking like a sad puppy, his nose and eyes were red. Taehyung felt upset seeing his friend this way and took him into an embrace, patting him on the back softly.

"What's wrong Kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"Well I've been talking to Lisa for a while and it was our third date." Jungkook finally said after regaining his composure.

"Oh really three dates?" Taehyung said surprised. Jennie had told him Lisa might already be dating someone else.

"Yeah and we were having a great time. I took her home and she invited me in."

"Yeah ok and then what happened?"

"I couldn't do it..."

"You couldn't do what?"

"I couldn't go in with her! The whole night she kept touching me and giving me these looks that were driving me wild. But I couldn't do it! I don't know why, but I just couldn't go with her!" Jungkook said frustrated with himself.

"It's ok Kookie." Taehyung said, comforting his friend.

"Hyung, I just froze and then when I turned to leave, she looked so pissed. She slammed the door behind her. I think she's done with me." Jungkook said feeling his vision blur as his eyes filled with tears.

"I'm sorry bro."

"I'm so stupid! Why do I still let girls scare me? After our first time hanging out, we had so much fun so she agreed to go on more dates, but I had to fuck it all up!"