Something slight

Rocky

Just arriving in Cali idek if i can keep my eyes away from all these women. But that one Twelves point out across the street. I'm nickname shawty carribean thick. Her body is wet dreams. " I'm about holla at her " Ferg said. " No my nigga she all me you anit even to hips like hers " I said persuives. " I'm Let you pass but next one is mines. Nevermind I want her friend. " Ferg said making eye contact at her friend winking at her.

Billy ⚡

" Nyla is it me but them nigga staring a whole in us. " I said not trying contact. " Ooh yeah one just wink at me good jeaus their chochalte" Nyla said fanning herself. " Shit we have walk across to get my car " I said as  we walking across the street. " billy willy wearing that skirt showing cakes n curves you sure from Arizona. " nyla said pulling my skirt in the back. " Nyla what the hell I'm skirt is fine n I'm positive just born the island " I said flip my hair. We was laughing and them guys that was starring at us. Nyla having big ass mouth she say something. 

" Yall like something you really see " Nyla said grining and winking. I just pretend on my phone while leaning on my sliver BMW x5. "Yeah the one mint green skirt" said the one with the braids. I look you from by phone. He was like eye raping me. His style was different from other guys from Cali. Plus he was chocolate. " What bring you here " I said was slight attitude. Not to be mean but he just idk. For starter he walking I'm driving shit not cute.

Rocky

Dammmmn shawty cruve me. I never was reject by nobody. I mean nobody. Im Rocky motherfucking pretty flacko. Tell the fuck nigga how you been .author notes lorde pretty flako jorde his song if you hipp back to the story.  " Damn ma what they saying about Cali girls is true " I said real slick. " I guess it really true too" said the girl with the skirt.  Damn I thought I had smart mouth. Her shit spit fire. Shawty not feeling me. " Damn it's like that " I said hands ups in surrender. I look over her shoulder I see Ferg getting her friend number. But how come I can't shawty in the skirt. 

Billy ⚡

I was annoy with this nigga. Like Every nigga always spit games. End up like the rest not feeling it. " Nyla are you done " I said looking down at my nail flipping my hair. " Yeah Billy we can go bye Ferg " she said hugging ferg. " See you shawty text me " he said hugging her back. As I was opening the car door getting in. I was proceeding to close but their was stop. " I'm trying to leave as you see " I said with smile. " I know I just want know your name " he said holding my door smiling with full mouth of gold. " Billy now can I go " I said very annoying. " Rakim but you can call me Rocky see you soon " he said walking winking. " Hope that last " I said laughing shaking my head. 

Here your update vote for this chapter and introuduction. Can we get more reads and votes please. . I promise I update if I get more reads n votes. But Thanks hope you enjoy