Sweet Life

Two Weeks Later
Billie⛽
Me and Rakim bond have getting stronger and stronger day by day now. We text face time visit each other throughtout the week. In my room my MacBook incaiditing I have email its from Hip-Hop XL
Dear, Ms. Billie Madison
We are please with your work in social media. You have work with local artists around the west coast area. To up your clients we would like do photo shoot for rapper ASAP Rocky. Please contact as soon as possible when your schedule is available. Thanks you
Sincerely ,
Hip-Hop XL

Great thanks for looking at my work im free today lets say about 2o'clock this afternoon???

Sure that work with his schedule. See you there

Omg I have photo shoot with Hip-Hop xl this bug for me. I'm get his ass. I wouldn't think he pay attention to my work. I like this being supported like I am with him. Hmmm probably be an keeper.
I already have my distress jeans on I cut up. All I need is shirt. I'm going stick with a regular white muscle tanks. Shoes wise I'm wear black platform Steve Madden sneaker shoe. Get my fringe crossbody bag ready to head out.
* The Studio*
So ounce I arrived at the studio its was nice all I can dream of to myself. This can be it. But school come first. I was observed where I be working. My thoughts were interrupt .
" wow you made it you look beautiful in person" someone said.
I turn around is middle age brownskin lady bob hair cut and blue pants suit with Bluetooth in her ear.
" let me introduce myself I'm Dawn Jones Mister Mayers mangers. He only wanted you to do his photo shoot. " she said shaking my hand.
" hello and thanks mean a lot and I'm b" get cut off
" Billie Madison I read you up so you currently getting your degree in fashion marketing business and technology " she ask questionable.
" yes i am and photography what I do on the sides. Ill be graduating next year from UCLA" I said confidently.
" let's show you around this where you going be working at and he be dress any second now would like anything to start off with " she said woth fake smile.
" sour patches kids with pink lemonade brisks to prefer" I return with fake smile.
" okay ill see I can find that" she said uneasy.

Haha give that bhirch the running around. She already getting on my nerves anyway. I was making sure the camera work well I set on stool. And look up their goes this dumb ass.

" Look like we meet before" he walk over to me and tower over.
He hug my waist and I wrap my arm around his neck.
" you smell good that's Chanel" I continue to hug me and talking in his ear.
" knew something you would like " he released me and wink walk over to the middle of the back drop.
O

unce we got everything set up. I was proceed in the mood. Got my speaker from purse. Blast Robb Bank$ on me
author notes- that my song if y'all trap music
Ounce I was in the mood snapping my pics got interrupt.
" oooh rakim you look so sexy in that pose" said Dawn biting her lip.
Rakim
Billie face read it all from she was annoyed by Dawn. As you see Dawn have little crush on me. But she too old for she 36. Like she can be my aunt for real for real fuck out here.
" alright everybody can have 20 minutes break" I said
Billie stop and got on phone.
" Ooh Billie here your snacks is that fine" Dawn said all fake.
" that fine you can sit their " Billie said on full attention to her phone pointing to the stool next to her. Not even giving her time of the day.
" Billie you good " I said bending down so I get her attention.
She gave me a with her long nails.
" meet me in my room we can discuss Billie" I sad grabbing her hand us walking to my room.
To be honest I don't care what it look like. She my girlfriend fuck☺.

Did y'all like your chapter yes or no.
Hope y'all say yes
Boye
Rrad
Share
Comments