Beauty and Brains

Billy⚡
Im currently in my photography class. Its on my favorite class. It can be very express. Since I'm double major fashion market business and photography. Rakim really got me feeling some type way. Well not getting my hormones working. Back to class
" Okay class this task is changleing society and stereotype. Your topic is Dope Boys and Strippers have goals too. You will have get picture of that good of people. Ask them about their ambition. This go to umm classwork project grade. I need written later as while. Or a video. Okay class go jot down. " Ms Louren said. She one of them most chilled teacher. You be suprise she 35 with 5 kids. 10 grandkids. Living her dream.
As I was jotting my notes I was thinking who will prefect. Bomb lightbulb Rakin duhhh. I decided to shot him a text.
*text message*
BillyWilly㊗- you busy
Rocky- nahh wassup
BillyWilly㊗- I have a project and you can probably be a big help
Rocky- what class bc if its art
BillyWilly㊗- its photography
Rocky- ooo that even better. I'm like 5 minutes near the campus. Meet me outside.
" class dismiss " Ms. Louren said.
As I was walking I bump into Nyla. I end up pushing her ass.
" Bitch where tf you been " I said . " Hello my whore too you I been here and day. How you and your boo " she said smirking. " You talking about Nick Young gurk be making them 3 pointer on this ass" I said making a imaginary shoots. " No shit Sherlock im talking about Rocky " she said . " What about Ferg since I'm the topic" I said fliiping my hair. " You always on games. I know y'all got something going on. Look at you glowing. My bitch is glowing" she said yelling I had cover her mouth. Turning red.
As we walking out the building. Still cover her mouth. We out we see bunch of hoes surrounding Rocky car. I drop my hand over Nyla mouth. To be honest I was getting jealous. I was suppose have that attentions not these boards. I saw one of biggest thot yes talking to him Dasiy. When I say she so loose every college party she always end up in bed alone. She have no moarl. Rumor has it she sleep with the teacher to have good grade. Males and females shit nasty.
" Don't stand their better walk over their and get your man " Nyla said dragging me. " He not even mines " I said trying get stop her. " Billy you too big for this stop it ". Nyla said pulling my arm. As I would the door. " Nyla you hurting me " I said laughing I was holding the door with two arms. Now she pulling my legs. " I don't care too here come your man. Hey Rakim help your woman. " nyla said still holding my legs. " Nyla stop playing with me" I said laughing. " Nyla I got this from here. " when I heard his voice. My whole body just got chilled. My body was lift and I was over his shoulder. Ass all in the air. People looking. He sat me on top of the hood of his car. And stand between my legs.
" You got jealous didn't you. " he said rubbing my inner thigh. I look the other way and move his hand gently on top of my thigh. I don't need him to think he was making me wet. Well like PartyNextDoor said Rakim almost got me wetter. " You very attractive when you jealous. You look so annoy like that something that belong to you. Im glad you feel the same way " he said was about to walk away but I trap him with my legs. He look down and back at me. " What you mean " I said bringing him closer to me. " I was watching the whole time when them board was around me. I told them I had somebody now I know she feel the same way. That when I saw Nyla playing tug a war with your thick ass legs" he said laughing rubbing my legs. I was laughing. " We can leave now " I sad trying get up but instead he trap my legs. " Whatchu doing Rocky " I said he lift me off the car." I could have did that you know. " I said he was just towering over me. He just kiss my foerhead " Let go fat ass" he smack my butt and ran to his side to car. My ass was sting

Hello good people. Thankchu for 200 reads can we get up to 500 or more. Y'all enjoy the book ?. For real I would like know what y'all think of the book. Give me positive feedback. So please comments. Also votes read my books.
Vote
Comment
Read
Bye loves