Warming Up

Billy ⚡

Rocky is not as bad what i seem. Im to to misjudge guys because my trust level. Ughh anyway. He pretty chill and funny. He can be cocky at times. But I guess I can cocky too. Like look at me just kidding I'm humble. As we skating a love song. The Dj announce all couple on the skate floor. I was skating off the floor. I felt someone grab my hands turning me.

" Rocky what you doing we not a couple " I said trying my retrive my hand back. " It don't hurt to pretend " he said pulling my extra close where their no space between us. " I think we making a scene " I said trying back away not obvious. He pulled me even closer and a spotlight was on us. " Look at couple over here " said the DJ.  Ferg and Nyla coooe at us. This was so embarrassing but I kind of like it.

Rocky

We just skating backwards just so perfect . I was truly falling for Billy. When the song went off we was still holding eachorher. She holding my back with her head in my chest. My head was in neck holding her waist. I notice her phone was in her pants pocket. She had iphone 6. I took it out her pocket. Her head up shoot it up so fast. " Haha you thought you was slick. " she said with my phone in her hands.  " What your passcode " I said still holding her wasit. She was skating back into a wall. " Whats yours" she said flipping my lockscreen to take a picture. I was just watching her admiring in genral. She look at me flattering her eyes and mean mug me. Roll her eyes. I mean her mug back. We laughed. " my passcode is my bday. " I said taking my phone entering for her. She said thanks I see her laughing. " What so funny " I said confused. " Your contact side hoe number 10 send pic of her nasty shit need to be shave. " she said shaking her head laughing. " Why you so mean. She just give daddy a good time like you are " I said licking my lips. " Your giving daddy a good time so damn cocky " she said. " Only boys can be daddy " I said rubbing her waist. " Only girls I can get strap ons " she said and wink and skate away. Her hips was swaying Pooh shit she something else.