Unbother

Rakim
We was walking back to my dressing room. Billie was still on her phone. Her thumb was rubbing my hands. See she never can stay mad at me. Have that touch if you didn't know. We was in dressing room she was distracted on her phone. I lift her ass up on the desk.
" The hell Rakim" she said as I rose her on the desk. I was standing between her legs. She just smirk and look back in mirrors behind her. But i turn her face back to me.
" Your jealous aren't you. Very shaded yourself. But its very cute. I like that. I like it some much its sexy. No need worry about her. Don't want her old ass anyway" I whisper in her ear. I felt her chill down her back.
" I was just doing my job" she felt soft chuckle. Her arms laid around my neck.
I rose up peck her lips repeatedly all sudden a tongues wars occurs. Its last for hop 3 minutes with Billie laughing throughout. My door slam open.
" Ohh Rakim are you ready oooh" Dawn buster through
Billie
This bitch is throws me off. She like obsess with him. I guess I'm threat.
" Ms. Madison this unacceptable kissing your client. Your fast ass wanna keep your job. " Dawn said walking up to.
" Dawn get the fuck Ms. Madison is my girlfriend. You don't respect her. Like she did you want have this job. Fast ass..... your old ass be sneaking in my room sucking all on my duck. Thinking we actually had something. Like bitch you could been my great aunt. If its wasn't for my other manger Randy. My career wouldn't make this far. Tours shows everything. You was the reason all my past relationship didn't last because you wouldn't be in their place. You know you suspended for an month. Without pay. Get your shit together or you will be walking away with no job. Baby email the pictures to Randy so can mail them off to Hip Hop XL. This shoot is over. Give me fucking headaches. " Rakim said sitting down on the folded chairs. Pulling me on my lap.
" Oh Ms. Dawn thank you. Thank you for showing me I'm still competition for females your ages too" while sitting sideways one leg and other cross. Eating my sour patches kids.
Dawn
This little bitch had another coming. Many little fast girls come and they go. They didn't couldn't last a bit. Thomson she going br hard. Too much mouth. Have something for her. While this month suspension. I have something whip up for her.

How y'all like it. Let me introduce Dawn Rakim Mangers. She have big crush on her. Or obsession.
You think she can handle Billie ? Or can Billie handle her ? We'll see
Vote
Read
Comment
Share