Under Control

AuthorNote: that picture fit the perfect mood that Billy in but yeah just to note.

Rakim
The car ride was comfortable silence. My feeling for Billy grew a lot. I don't want her as a friend. I want more with her. Action speak louder than words. She leaning her arm on the arm rest. Her head was resting on my arm while I was driving. She was on her phone her feet was kick up on my dashboard.
" You hella comfortable" I said rubbing her hand. " so what you doing about it " she said turning attention to me.
I already have parking space I took her to this pizza place Ferg told me about. I got out the car walk out over to her side. Open the door for her. She got out.
" Thank You" she said with smile.
We walk in sat down. The waitress came he was cheesing hella hard at Billy. Which mad eme hella jealous like fuck mann I know you see me here too.
" Hello I'm David I'll be severing you what you like to drink to start off with. You pretty girl " he said trying get Billy attention.
She was too busy taking a silly selfie. I just laughed shock my head that lightening my mood.
" I'll I have a sprint with a lemon on the side" she aaid .
" And for you sir" he said without no care.
" The same as the pretty girl " I said with smrik pissing him.
" Why you so spitful he don't want me Rakim " she said with a sly smrik.
" I just wanted the same as the pretty girl" I said popping my collar up and readjusting myself.
" Yeah I as told by plenty " she said licking her lips and I felt crossing her legs.
" Here your drinks will y'all start ordering " the waitress came back.

Billy
I notice something funny about Rakim drink it something funny. Me being something myself. Rakim was about sip his drink. I snatch it out his hand and sniff it. Bingo he spike his drink
" Excuse me David do smell funny to you " I said hold against his nose.
" No pretty lady nothing at all. he said smiling ear from ear.
Being my pretty self because I'm such an lady. I threw that shit in his face.
I got up from my sit from my seat.
" Anit im such a lady. Trying posion my baby" I said in my baby voice.
" Thanks baby " rakim said and kiss my cheek grab my hand and walk out the restaurant like nothing never happen.
As we got in the car. Rakim grab my hand as and just rub it ounce he started the car.

Rakim
" How you knew it was spike" I said just so curious.
She spot that shit fast. I know she truly ride or die. Had my back all the way.
" I took a class my freshmen year and they taught us when a drink is spike. " she said looking up from me. Rubbing my hand as while I was rubbing her.
" Since my little date was ruin what want to do" I said laughing a bit.
" I have leftover on some jerk chicken I fix. " she said.
" That a plan and watch some netflicks. Teach some carribean words. See if can cook" I said smriking.
" Nigga I can cook. Them hoes probably feeding you some shit" she said fliipung her hair.
" Yeah that why im skinny now" I said with sarcasms.
" Mhmm skinny ass need some meat " she threw a shot back.
" Mhmm your thick ass need some d. " I said threw one back.
" Mhmma maybe so" she said turning the radio up.

Sorry for the wait. Kinda too busy reading other people stories forgot mines. But I hope y'all like that chapter. Much love from the feeback. More chapter will be coming soon. Just wait on it yeah.
Read
Vote
Comment
Tell ya friends mother grandmother sister cousin brother uncle grandfather. Anybody to Read this book
Love you Treasure