A Re DoBounds 2

Attention wattpad delete parts of my chapters. Here all of the chapter.

Billie
So I'm at home cooking for myself. Making homemade deep dish pizza. BQU wings and bread sticks. While I'm in the zoone. My phone lighting it. Its DM from Instagram. I slide to unlock its an message from Rita Ora. The hell how she found me

Rita Ora- Hey I was on your instgram I wanted to know can we meet up. Have some information to share with you

Right when I was about to respond my baby came through the door.
"Hey baby" rakim came in peck my lips.
" wassup Mayer's " I said hugging him literally standing on my tip toes.
" I like the way that sound " he said muffling on my ear lifting me up.
" what you bernibg doing all day" still tangled in his arms.
" nothing decided to chill with you since you make my day everyday" he said looking down at me smiling
" you got blushing but guess who DM me" I said turning around grabbing my phone.
I'm still in his arm at the moment. Ounce I reach the DM.
" why that bitch trying talk to you " he said nonchalant.
"Woow b word but idk she said wanted meet up with net" I said uneasy.
" her purpose ?for started she my ex and you being around her an it going mix. This have Dawn all written in it. " he said relasibg my wasit pacing back and forward.
" how Dawn in it she reach out to me" I said going back cooking my wings.
"Bc they think idk she manage her. They trying break us up. Rita knows how I feel about her so why she really trying it. Matter fact give me your phone" he said
I toss it to him went back cooking my food shit too much. Oh wow * hair flips*
" come on Billie we about me up with her" he said putting my jacket in me.
" whattt Im not finish " I whine.
Rakim
I gave her nice passionate kiss to get her to come.
" I'll get my shoes " she said runnibg off to her room.
As she got her shoes come. I put up her food in the fridge and head out. That really fuck up tho. So we walking to the car. Billie just rub the face of my face. I guess she can till I'm tense.
" don't get tense over this. What did you say to her" she said grabbing my phone from my pocket.

Billie- great let's meet at Fridays right now by Mel Road
She was just laughing.
" you a trip tho but I ain't tripping tho" she said intertwine our hands together.
" I just don't play when someone after what's mines. She just put the icing on the cake. " I said kissing her hands.
" I really like you rakim if I didn't tell you yet " she said looking over at me.
" glad you feel the same way too" I reach over and kiss her soft lips.

As we reach at Fridays we watch Rita pulled up. We waited for about 15 minute so she can settle in.
" So the plan is you going walk in talk to her to see what this information. Anything about me just text me any emojis. I'll come like I didn't knoknow you was here. Okay. " I said.
" Alright be good " she said.
" I'm praying you should be good" I said snacking her ass as she walk out the car.
Jesus pray everything goes well

Rita's
So I'm here waiting for this girl I already me a drink. I know this goibg be long night. I see her coming in with this pink lingerie long dress with some converse. Jean jacket. She very different. Yeah she Rakim type most def fashion killa
" hello how are you I'm Rita " I said shaking her hand putting on the best front.
" Billie and I'm fine" she says shaking my hand back with small smile.
" okay do you want order something" I said trying lighting the mood.
" water would be fine" she said looking up from her phone.
" so let's get straight to it so we both know this person. This person is my boyfriend" I said hands across.
" what's his name " she said with bit attuide.
Fesity dawn was right about her. Real sharp at the mouth.
" Rakim" I said.
She smile which gave me uneasy. Something is not right.
She stated was texting on her phone. I couldn't till bc her screen was black.
" yeah I know him and he's your boyfriend" she said leaning up sipping her water.
" exactly at least we got a point. " I said smiling
" and why I'm here " she mug at me.
" bc bitch I " I got cut off.
" hey baby you look cute I was just back pick you up something from here. Ruin my surprise" Rakim kiss her lips. And then gave me look.
" Aye baby what going on y'all no each other ? " rakim said sitting next to Billie.
" actually she contact me over Instagram saying she had information. I wanted see wassup. " she said plating in his hair.
This bitch killing my nerves.
" so what's the information bc she my ex Billie. " he said honestly
" then why she saying you her boyfriend" she said all confused.
" what tf " rakim turning over at me.

Haha cliffhanger I'm leave y'all right their what do y'all think Rakim going say. Or Rita say. Billie and Rakim good actor. They made it look so real. Hope y'all enjoy.

Vote
Read
Share
Comment.