The Truth Anit Pretty Coming From The Mouth.

Rakim
Things between me and Billie was getting heated like very moment. Her expression how she feel about me. Had me thinking she the one I can take back home to my moms. My moms would love Billie. She's smart very polite girly about her own grind. The way she carry herself. She gorgeous very independent. Most board wouldn't havent apartment at 21 bc they still living with their moms. She just everything I would want in women. I was deep thought when I notice we stop at a beach. She was sleep on my foerarm.
" Billie " I shake her lightly.
" mhmm" her eyes still close and she licks her lips.
" we at the beach to chill " I said looking at her.
Her brown eyes pop open her long eyelashes. She look at me.
" I was in good dream " she rasie up.
" oo let me guess we was fucking in this beach" rubbing my chin hair.
" something like that but with Stepn Curry in the basketball court. " she made the dribble move.
" back curry didn't have on strandle on nigga few minutes ago" I said rubbing her thigh.
" toche" she raise her eyebrows.

We got out seatbealts and I ran over to her side to open her door. She was sitting in sit.
" the baby wanna piggy back ride" I said pouting my lips.
She nod her she hop on my back.
We was walking around cooling and whatever. Took couple pictures. We deveied to sit in the beach chair.

Billie㊗
" what most your song are about " I asked out curiosity
" to be honest all the struggle I went through. How me and nigga out the projects. We got all of the bitches that didn't pay of no attention. " he said rubbing his hand towards.
" why you never talk about growing up on the island " he said looking up at me
" bad memories" I said looking down at my feet in the sand.
" you comfortable why their were bad " he said rubbing my thigh. Refering hr was their for me.
" When my dad use to get high and drunk he use to rape my mom. That why me and my mom move to the states. " I said with tear rolling down my cheeks.
" you don't have talk about no more I understand it touchy topic my dad died from drug overdose. " he said kissing my cheek.
I just keep looking straight ahead. So to stop more tearing falling. Had that hold on for the longest. Never had balls to speak on it. That was time I hide my feeling. You can say I make this shit look easy with this pretty face. You have no idea what else I seen being on their island.
" Let's change the subject" I said rubbing my tears laying on his chest.
" okay you don't have hide your feeling for me. Don't have be tough around me. I'm always and forever" he said rubbing my hair.
His phone went off he pick it up
" hello yeah I'm chilling with my girl you want me now. Nah I want chill my girl. Arrd she coming with me" he hung up the phone.
" they want me in the studio is I still wanted chill with you so guess you see how the magic is made come " he got up
" girl get up " he said laughing.
" pick me up please" I said raising my arms.
" god gave you two legs to walk" he said
" please I like when you carry me" I said sitting up.
He pick me up I wrap around his wasit.
" I can't get use to this " I said licking his ear a little.
" not bothering me" he licks his tongue back at me
" eww rakim" I said holding my mouth.
" stop teasing" he said grabbing my butt
" oo nobody teasing to me " I said biting his cheek.
" don't going get in trouble" he said biting my lips.
I grab his phone took a pic pretending I'm licking his cheek he smiling with gold teeth. I post it on instagram caption it The Best Song Is The Beginning. I slides his phone back in his pocket.

Omgeee Thanks You From The Bottom of my for 1.3k reads. Means a lot. I know I'm been lacking. Had focus on finals. Well Summer is here. I'll be updating often.
Read
Comment
Votes
Share