Cool on you

Rocky

" Damn Roc Im suprise she reject you " Ferg said laughing texting Nyla. " She wasnt even all of that" I said shruging. Forreal i was lying because no one every cruve me that bad. Shawty had bad shape bad attitude bad style bad accebt. Everything was about her was bad. Her name was Billy. B fit perfectly with her. I smile thinking about her

" You sure she wasn't all of that you smiling thinking about her " Yams said smirking.  All I can do is laugh. " Aye Rocky me n nyla  going to rollerskating tommorow she inviting your lul boo Billy. Coming or nah " he said smirking.  " Yeah I'll come never go wrong with skating.  " I said smiling a little. I hope this second round she already have convo with babygirl. 

Billy ⚡

" No im not going Nyla"i said with heavy accent. " Come on it going be fun plus how long you been on a date ? Plus its skating you loooovee skating " Nyla said begging. " Why to enterain his  black ass " I said real nasty.  My accent only come out when im upset or any emotion im feeling.

" Billy I will buy you a pair of dior lipstick set. " she said making puppy dogs. " Go ahead order my shit now " I said twerking in my seat. Everyone knows I love Dior. Shit is heaven. While Nyla order my lipstick. I'm only going because she order my lipstick.  Plus probably be fun.

Author Notes in MM is Nyla play by Tinashe. Pictures of their outfits during the dates. Enjoy the story

Date Night

Ferg

Me and Rocky made at the skating ring. It already pumping up in here. While walking in we already looks from the ladies. Forreal i was only looking for Nyla. She a real down chick. Differernt from the other bitches. She a real sweetheart. Thinking she turning me soft. As we walking in. All see Billy and Nyla doing skate trick. When run into a wall stop roll into a split and keep skating. Shit look cool.

Nyla✨

They made it. Ferg look so good. Like niggga dammnnn clean up. Me n Billy finish our trick we skate toward them. Notice Billy hips swaying meaning she liking what she see. Which mean Rocky. Ooo go Ms. B .

" Hey yall made it. Hi Ferg " I said hug him he smell good. " Wassup boo " he said. " Ommmgee he called me boo how I'm going contains myself.

Rocky

Billy got damn and i control what going on in my pants. But got to keep it cool Rakim. Keep it that shit g. " Wassup Ms. Billy you look good " I said licking my lips. " Hey and thanks like your sweater " she said looking down blushing a little. " Something on my shoes because you looking down " I said trying warm things up between.  She laugh cover her mouth flipping her hair. I notice her tattoos on her hands. She that type of girl I'm been looking for a while.

To be continue...

Did y'all enjoy it. Vote Read and Comments too. I wanna know how Y'all think. Give me ideas I'm open to them. Love you guys. I'm updating tommorow with probally 2 or 3 more chapter.