Cant Help But Wait

Billie
* Car Ride*
" how was work beautiful "rakim said eyes still in the rode
" dealing with thrisy ass so yeah the same ole" I said shrugging my shoulder.
" Seen his bird ass eye googling in your face" he said rolling his eye
" awee babyboy jealous that cute let me give kiss make it feel better" I said in my baby voice.
I kiss his cheek but he turn his head so I can kiss his lips.
" all better " he said showing all his pearl white with his gold button grill.

We pulled up to the bank. Rakim open the door for me as we walking in. All eyes like landed on us. This buff wannabe trey songz like got the licking his lips at me looking dead in my face. I guess rakim got a sense he wrap his arms around my wasit and started kissing the side of my face. Started whisper in my ear.
Rakim
" you smell good ma" I said whisper in her ear.
I was standing right between her my arms wrap around her good. Nigga eye googling don't settle well with him.

Ounce we was next so Billie can do her like little thing on the ATM. We walk out still me walking behind her arms wrap around her.

" OMG your ASAP Rocky I'm your #1 fan can get your autograph" this fan said
She was look like late teens.
" yeah sure shawdy" I said smiling. I sign her iPhone.
" thank you love you so much" she said running off.

Ounce we got to the car Billie was quiet she was on her phone looking out the window here and their.
" Billie" I said
" yeah rakim or could said ASAP Rocky "
" look I know this too much you but I wanted to tell you own my own. Not like this bc most girl who find out think about money wanna smash and talk about how big my dick is not want real relationship only to use me. "

" Rakim I don't care about the fame I only want you for you. Not about money. Shidd u have own. Wouldn't use you for that. That just heartless. Don't believe having g me own money here." She said went in her purse pulled out couple stacks. It look like good 50 thousands
" if you don't believe wanting you for you watch this " she said grabbing my face crashing her lips into mines. Literally climbing over her seat into mines. She was sitting on the steel she'll still kissing. Her hands was laid on the side of my face. My arms just push her fowards me. Resting my hand on her ass. It was getting deep. Mind you the car isn't moving yet. We pulled back to catch breathe.
" would haven't played hard to get that long tho. " she wink and trying climb back over to her seat

Short ass chapter wouldn't been longer but I'm sick went to skyzone last night. Got home till 1 this morning.
Hope y'all enjoy. Let's get their to 1k reads.
Reads
Share
Vote
Comments