Bunches ABCs Bad Bitch

Next Day
Billie
Dammnn shit got heated between me and Rocky. I was so hard to this when we fiest met. Now my feeling is very high. I known him for couple months. These feelng are stronher than ever. Im getting for work bc you know I need make my coins. I have feeling I make. With college have money in my pocket. I'm off to Jimmy Jazz start my shift.

Ounce I got to work key in saw Nyla fish face ass that my bish.
" bish you and man sneak dissing" nyla said hugging me.
" bc you didn't text back " I said folding up some clothes.
" ooh you didn't dein about your man" she said smriking by the register
" who my man " I said with sly smrik.
" he on the TV " she said laughing
I look up and see him rapping to Peso. I was in shock I didn't know this nigga was famous. My dumb ass how come he didn't tell me. Ooo wow I was feeling him. Ounce you don't tell the truth you lie steal cheat and etc.
" did you know about this " I asked pointing to the TV
" yeah but I thought he will tell you but Billie you can't be mad at him bc he probably he didn't want in the public eye " she said making sense.
" he could at least aware me " I said.
" probably wanan take things slow bc ferg said you the main topic " she said smirking .
" yeah I know " I said smirking and walking away to customer.

" excuse me beautiful I need some assiant " this customer said . He brown skin a lot I mean a lot of tattoo with different color shoeet dreads look like Wiz Khaflia.
" yeah wassup " I said walking towards him.
" I have a lot of converse but idk what color to get " he said trying g sound dumb.
" what color you don't have " I said looking up to him
" probably the color you wearing " he said bittibg his lip.
Eww this nigga act as if this nor first time being eye rape.
" well their different shades of pink. We have light pink. " I said reaching for the light pink pair.
" yeah I take them in 11 since your outfit inspired me to them" he said getting a little closer.
" anit I'm life savor you wanna try them on or get ring up from here. " I said checking for the code to get them.
" I'll just get ring up " he said
So I got his shoes started ringing him.
" those socks would look good with them" I said trying make a sale.
" which one " he said looking for them.
" the money ones with 100 dollar bill in the new design " I said grabbing them.
" yeah they do look good. Have good taste. I'm take them bc you very pretty in pink " he said reaching out to give me his card.
I swipe it have him to sign the recpcit.
" their you go hope you enjoy your shoes. " I said handing him his bag and repcit.
" yeah I'm come back and show you how good my shoes look with my sock too " he said winking missing my hand.
" finger cross" I said peep the sarcasm.

Rocky
So me and ferg in the house bored as ever. My baby at work I should stop pass and check on her. I know what y'all thinking. I didn't cuff her yet. I am sooner but I need make sure she prepare because she don't know me as ASAP Rocky the rapper at all. I'm been lowkey. All these hoes do is fuck you take your money and brag about my dick. Lls but Billie anit that type turn a nigga soft.
" aye rocky you stop at nyla job I wanna see my baby" he said
" you can but I'm not getting no where with this. " I said
" Billie work ( gco) " he said smirking
" yeah let's go " I said rushing up

Ferg decided he was going drive. We got their baby work in Jimmy Jazz need hook me up on somethings. Ounce we work in their all these cali hoes look up starring and smiling. Like nigga damnn. I saw Billie with customer. Nigga look like colorful blaze out bird. She look annoyed by him. I just laugh she trip.
I walk over to shoes looking at some shoes. Seen some Jeremys
" excuse miss in the pink " I said trying be funny.
She look up and smile walk out the register counter all cute.
" you creeping you know that " she said hugging me whisper in my arm.
" I was just bronzing to stores you know " I said arms still wrap around grabbing a chunk of her ass.She gasp and grab mines back.
" don't you grabbing empolyes ass is against store policy" She said laughing
" if employers stop teasing " I said
" nobody teasing you. You probably miss me miss me really wanna kiss me " she said waking away.
I peep ferg n nyla all in racks look like they fucking good lord.
" eww nyla we have customer " Billie said all loud.
" when your shift over I wanna take you out " I said grabbing her hand interlock.
" about now come nyla our shift over it. I need go to the bank " she said
" okay I'll take you" I said
She went to back to get the stuff and had quilted Chanel bag. Ounce we was ready she left out.
" meaning to say you look hella good " I said spinning her around.
" stop it making me blush " she said holding my hand near her butt. Walking ahead of me.

Here yall update. Let's make it to 1k reads.
Vote
Read
Share
Comments