Kiss Me

Billie❤
So we made to my place. Its kinda werid because no other than my dad or ex been in my apartment. Lol. Rakim will the be thrid man in my place. Im such an loner. Ounce I got in my apartments Trey Songz was blasting sex anit better than love. Forgot to turn my laptop. Ughh now he truly think I'm totally freak
" your ass such a freak. Your place nice " he said whispers in my ear.
" oo noo forgot to turn my laptop off. Make yourself comfortable" I said laughing running off to my room.
I examine my room its clean I thought would be an mess. I decided to change into some adidas shorts and I on my Yankee baseballs shirt. I decide not button it all the up. Just leave it open. I have on sport bra btw.

Rocky
I was looking around shawty place. She is truly balling she got fendi pillows on her couch. Channel rug. Glass chandelier that you see in my mansion. I was amaze. I was looking a pictures she had in pretty frames. Her I'm guessing her family. See where she get them hips and butt from. All of them thicks. Pictures of this older man he look so familiar. Waiitt this Mijo the famous drug lord in the carribean. That her grandfather. Ooo shitt. Wooow this crazy. I look at picture of her graduation and prom. She so beautiful. I have wife her.
" I see you like what you see" she said standing behind me.
" Yeahh you was right about them hips and why you so thick" I said laughing.
" what to lie for " she said sitting down on the couch.
" I know you wasn't lying just wanted to see for my self". I said
She had the baddest shape. Must girls stomach don't even be flat like hers.
" who this man you sitting on his lap" I said curious was I was right
" ooo Mijo my grandfather " she said turning her TV.

I was right shawty is like drug lord mafia grand daughter. My homies was right his granddaughter was bad. They never lied. I'm not about get information on Billie. I font want to her hurt. Last thing I will never do to her.

I walk towards her sit next to her. I look over her. She said baseball shirt. Haha Yankee my city. Adidas shorts and black sport bra it cut low too showing cleavages.

" don't you think you should button up yout shirt" I said licking my lips.
" Don't your eyes should be at the TV instead of my titties. " she said leaning back open her shirt up wider teasing me.
" well the first thing grab my attention" I said moving closer to her.
" I think what grab my attention is little Rocky getting excited. " she said whisper in my ear getting up.
As she wasing away going in the kitchen. I watch her ass just moving as she walk. I look down damn she was right. Look down she was right about lil rocky.
" aye Billie you got some lotion or something" I said face all red. I use to the pilliow cover myself.
As I was waiting I was scrolling through IG. Her posting pics . I walk my ass to her room. Her back was turn she sitting up. Its nice view of backside. I sneak up behind her. And scared her. She drop her phone.
I was dying laughing.
" since you want scared ppl I should tease you so more. " she said with attuide.
" go ahead give me a show " I said leaning back on her desk chair.
As she got off her bed to get her phone. Party next door kiss me on.
She on dresser looking for something she wining her hips. She think she slicks.
" why look at me like about to rape me " she said when turn around. She dancing a little.

I got up from my seats. Pulled her waist towards mines. I lick my lips and her arms wrap around my neck. She bit her lips she rubs my ears. I pulled her chins towards mines. She smell like Chanel no 1 perfume. I lean in so did she. As moment I felt a spark. I lift her on the dresser. I was between her legs. Things got intense quick. She bit my lip asking for entrance. I didn't hesitate. We had full out make out tongue war. Till my phone started ringing. Whrn we stop she still had a hold of my button lip. I look at who called. Its Ferg. I kiss her lips ounc last time to amswer.
Ferg phone call*
" what you cock blocking ass want " I said with attuide. I still on arm wrap Billie.
She her head rise on my shoulder. She was on her texting away.
" damnn no hello but I was checking up on you" ferg said in defensive
" I'm good until you called" I said he'll a annoyed
" ooooo you was about get some pussy" ferg said loud as ever.
Billie head pop up fast gave me that I'm fuxk you up look.
" its not even like not you like who want sunflower ass pussy" I said
When I said that she rest her head back on my shoulder. Woosh I was about get fuxk up.
" ooooo fucl nah nigga you anit about talk about my baby nyla like that. " ferg said.
" who give fyck about nyla fish face ass tell her ass tell her text me back tho" billie said loud enough all of us can hear.
" that Billie big forehead ass " ferg said.
" aye aye your fat nose can't say shit don't say about my billie willie " I said while kissi g her foerhead.
" arrd ardd I'm let you get back to Billie fat ass head arrd fool" ferg said
" bye bitch let him get back to me" billie said on the background.
" ared fool" I said hanging up.

Hey Love❤
Vote
Read⚡
Comments
Share
That long ass chapter. Hope y'all like it.