part 2 from bound 2 redo

Rakim
"Rita why the hell you fucking lying when you been my ex for how long yeah right 2 years. We not on good terms. Plus both of know you can't stand my ass. Doing some wild shit in my last relationship. So tell me how much Dawn paying for this " I said smriking at her.
" rakim we all know you still love me " she said all convincing
" Love bitch he didn't say that to me well damn" Billie laughing clapping her hands.
" I have text message " Rita's said pulling out her phone.
So me and Billie looking at them.
" let me see the number " Billie said my baby to smart for this hoe.
"this not even my number and your number block from my phone" I said laughing.
" Rakim why you misleading this young girl. She don't have clue for your lifestyle. You be taking care of her" Rita said lookibg at her nails.
" bitch I'm Billie motherfucking Madison. I'm junior at UCLA one the college that probably you didn't about of you was able enough get accepted in. Every island restort or island you go to. Bitch I own it. When was last hit you had. I got more designer been fashion show when I was born. Got my own at 18. Bmw truck 15. So bitch you can't tell about being taken care of. I think I been had. Excuse Rakim I don't need entertain bum thot ass bitch you never have shit without an hit." She slide pass me and left.
It was us at the table speechless. Nobody never cuss Rita out so classy at that. So I put 100 on table and bounce. That was too much for me just to take in. Billie
That bitch made me go out of my character I'm so much better than that. But sometimes you have stop the bullshit at the door. Did handle myself well ? I did because I would slide that bitch. But again I'm dating and embarrassing rakim. So I just did classy exit left. I was so sitting in thr car looking in the mirror fixing my hair in bit. I look frustrated uhhh.
Rakim walk in thr door he kiss my check then my neck then my lips. Now I'm sexually frustrated.
" well wait till you get home bc you making me hard you getting all mad n shit" he wink

Sorry for long wait please forgive me.
Vote
Comment
Read
Share