Chapter 33

Sea shore, Underwater kingdom of Andross

- 'Dude you know, I can't breathe under water. Seems like you have to go in there alone, with this thing...' Richard said and tried to hand that particular thing over to his friend Zeo.

- 'No, you are going to hold that Richie, you said you will as you are a prince, though that was the 'lame'est excuse I've ever heard.' Zeo smirked.

- 'Well it is a royal asset you know, so I thought maybe a royal should hold this and hand this over to the company of light.' Richard tried his defence mechanism at its best.

- 'Not all the members of the company of light are royals Richie, groom your mind. But anyway, I'm not gonna hold it. Instead of that, I can cast a spell that can make you breathe under water.' Zeo replied.

- 'Cast a spell? Wow dude!' Richard was surprised.

- 'Richard! I belong to a wizard family for your information.' Zeo closed his eyes and started the spell.

It was Zeo who opened the box before Meduona, while she and her Aunt were busy fighting the others. Zeo was intelligent enough to solve the riddle. Richard took the trident and both of them got out of the room, waited at the roof of the museum. Soon the learnt that the others had left for some other destination, so they followed. Personally, Zeo was happy that he could trick down Meduona, the witch he hated the most for kidnapping his Ashlynn, creating chaos around unnecessarily and making life difficult around Magix. Zeo blushed a little at the occurrence of the thought of 'his Ashlynn'.

Zeo casted a spell on Richard, though Richard was hesitating a little bit before getting into the water. But he trusted his best friend more than himself. So he jumped into the ocean, followed by Zeo. After covering some distance they reached their destination, the palace of the underwater kingdom of Andross. It was an old one, like most other palaces of the dimension. The gate was being protected by two guards, they, obviously, stopped them from entering.

- 'Strangers! Who are you and what is the purpose of your visit to the underwater kingdom of Andross?' the older guard asked.

- 'Well I am the Crown Prince of Eraclyon and.....' Richard started but Zeo cut him off.

- 'We're from Red Fountain School of Wizardry, Bravery and Heroics of Magix and we're on a mission. It's very important and we request you to let us go inside and meet king Nereus. Please!' Zeo said.

- 'What mission are you talking about?' Asked another guard.

- 'It is about some really important matter and for the sake of Magixs' future, it should get solved ASAP. We have something that we want to hand over to king Nereus.' Richard answered and Zeo face palmed.

- 'What do you have?' The guards were being impatient.

- 'here!..' Richard was taking the trident out while Zeo stopped him, 'what? you think they'll let us in just like that? We should show them this, that's the only way we can get in. You don't know Zeo because you aren't a prince; I am and I know these peoples' work and the orders they have to follow being a palace door keeper.' Richard took the Trident out.

- 'The.... The Trident of Prince Tri.... but this was kept in the Magix Museum!' the older one said with unreadable facial expressions.

- 'Did you guys steal it?? ANSWER!!' the other one was furious.

- 'Their motive seems questionable, we should just arrest them and present in front of the King!' the older one suggested and the younger one did it with the trident he had in his hands, before they could fight back.