Chapter 22

Inside the spaceship

Bloom was all teary eyed seeing Musa after so many years; precisely she was happy she could talk to her. In the past sixteen years they had met in several seminars and parties and meetings, but never got the chance to talk in person.

Or rather, they didn't.

For readers' info, all of the former Winx and Specialists members were now members of the Magic council (and for Timmy and Tecna, the techno-magic council as well). They crossed path with each other too many times and had successfully ignored each other. Things became too awkward that no one was in talking terms with others. They used to attend those meetings for the magix dimensions' sake, and for their prestigious positions' sake. They used to sit in pairs, like Musa and Tecna with their husbands, Flora and Aisha with their husbands, and Bloom and Stella in same way. All the other people used to stare, talk, and sometimes laugh about the new 'status' of their friendship. But they were also thankful to them for omitting the biggest fear in the Magix Dimension.

Right now, again for the future's sake, they were together. Going for a mission like they used to. So Bloom was happy, but it seemed that secrets were way too much to come in their path.

'And why exactly do you think you didn't tell us about that little girl of Icy's existence Bloom?' Musa asked.

'Calm down Musa, we're not teenagers anymore.' Tecna said.

- 'This is justified; you have the right to ask. Musa I saved the girl and I thought for safety I shouldn't tell anyone. Only I and Sky were the ones who knew. And later I told Miss Faragonda and Miss Griffin. And finally now, everyone in the spaceship knows.' Bloom finished.

By everyone, she meant Lucy and Miss Griffin,Tecna Musa and Faragonda, Saladin and Riven and herself.

- 'I thought we were not keeping any secrets in the Winx club, but oh yeah, I forgot by the end of that battle we weren't the Winx Club anymore. So you didn't tell anyone. You thought you could handle it all by yourself and now see what you've gotten us into.' Musa snapped.

- 'MUSA! You don't need to drag that particular incident anytime and every time. Firstly, I was not at all in anyone's support, it was all a misunderstanding between you and Stella and you guys are still holding it meaninglessly. And 2nd, I didn't even tell Stella about her. She, Flora and Aisha are still the ones who have no idea about her.' Bloom snapped back.' I took her to my home and planned a good future for her, like my own children. But her aunts took her away. I still don't see anything wrong in saving a poor child. She's causing trouble because of her upbringing.'

- 'Right, you didn't tell Stella, and you want me to buy that.' Musa made a disgusted face.

- 'It's up to you if you wanna believe it or not, I can't care any less after I told you the truth.' Bloom closed her eyes and shook her head in dismay.

- 'Exactly, you never cared Bloom. I knew it long ago.' Musa said.