Chapter 30

Headmistress's office, Alfea, Magix

We ran to the headmistress's office next morning as soon as we came to know about Ashlynn's arrival. To much of our shock, we found everyone who left for the rescue mission in her office, except Ashlynn. For a while we all thought about the possibilities of them being unsuccessful, but then they were the former company of light. There wasn't any possible chance of their defeat.

Aunt Bloom and King Sky were sitting in front of Miss Faragonda, Prof. Tecna and Musa were standing behind them, with Prof. Riven ; While Richard and Zeo were standing near the window, staring outside. There was no sign of our friend.

- 'Where's Ashlynn?' An impatient Rosa asked.

- 'Yeah, weren't you people supposed to bring her back?' Vee added.

They said nothing.

- 'Please tell us what happened? Where's Ashlynn?' I asked.

- 'Is she alright?' Pixel continued.

Aunt Bloom got up from her chair and came forward. She stopped infront of us and gave us a weak smile.

- 'Aunt Bloom?' I questioned

- 'She's fine guys, she's here in Alfea, in Nurse Ophelia's (A.N: not sure about the spelling) room. She's a little injured and weak. She'll be fine by evening.

- 'Can we go and see her? Vee asked.

- 'Sure you can.' Her mother replied.

We wasted no time and rushed out of the room, but I returned 'coz we forgot something.

- 'Thank you so much, you people are the best.' I said and looked at their faces; all of them smiled but said nothing. I could see pain in their eyes, as if something had happened which wasn't good. But I thought to hold it for some time as we were excited to see Ash.

While leaving, I heard King Sky saying, loud and clear –

- 'Headmistress Faragonda, Icy is back'

- 'Headmistress Faragonda, Icy is back' Sky said with great regret in his voice, everyone else gave similar reactions.

Faragonda was too shocked to reply anything to this. She knew the meaning of Icy's return to the Magic dimension, to life. She knew what the Trix would be able to do if Icy was with them. She knew that Icy's even dangerous than Darcy and Stormy combined. She knew she's even stronger than her ancestors, for she'd faced them. She knew the terror and threat on the dimension is back.

- 'Miss Faragonda....' Tecna started but couldn't finish.

- 'How could you let that happen, former company of light?' Faragonda asked.

- 'We tried our best Headmistress! But that daughter of Icy's is very powerful, add on she had Ashlynn's dragon flame,' Musa Answered.

- 'Nothing works against the dragon flame, especially when it joins the dark magic. Same thing happened when we were facing Lord Darker; it was only Bloom's healing power that made her retreat.' Tecna replied.

- 'We had no choice than just to see Meduona casting the spell, and after Icy opened her eyes, they disappeared, four of them.' Riven continued.

- 'And that left us no choice than taking Ashlynn and get on our spaceship to come back. She was so weak she needed medical help sooner.' Bloom said.

For a while Faragonda was quiet, she was in deep thought. Others were looking at her face including Zeo and Richard. Faragonda took quite a long time before she opened her mouth to say-