Chapter 6

Grand legacy hall, Alfea, Magix

We were all properly dressed and ready for the party (yes, Ashlynn finally found something out for herself after wasting almost the whole of the day.) as we were waiting for our teachers and guests to be there and to start the dance. I was wearing what my mother gifted me this morning; Rosa was looking gorgeous in her sap green and pale pink gown with some floral detail on it, Pixel was wearing a lavender dress, Veena wore a kimono styled dress. Ash's dress was a flame and sky blue colored one, normal gown and she was looking amazing.

- 'Hey abso gorgeous friends of mine, how am I looking?' she asked us.

- 'You're looking amazing Ash!' I and Rosa said in unison.

- 'very beautiful' Veena said

- 'Thank you! Thank you!' Ash said and looked at Pix as she was saying nothing.

- 'Umm!' Pix opened her mouth as we all looked at her, especially Ash was giving her a glare 'you're looking like....umm... princess Ashlynn of Eraclyon?!' Pix managed to say.

Ashlynn smiled brightly and thanked her, as we all laughed and made our way to the center of the hall. Ash realised the reason behind our laugh and said –

- 'BUT I AM THE PRINCESS OF ERACLYON! Come back YOU PIXEL!'

Professors started coming one after another, lastly headmistress Faragonda came with an short old man, a pale skinned lady, a tall and huge sized man, and that man who was Professor Musa's husband, Riven. I was surprised to see him. We all became quite as Miss Faragonda started speaking.

- 'Good evening! And welcome my students, you all are very looking beautiful. It is our tradition here in Alfea that we welcome our new students every year with all the courtesy. This dance is in your honor, so enjoy this evening. And I also hope that your time in Alfea will teach you a lot that'll help you in your future. Hope you all have a very good experience here.' We all clapped at this.

- 'Now my dear students, I would like to welcome our guests for the evening, as per the tradition; the students from Red Fountain School of wizardry, bravery and heroics, please give them a huge round of applause.' Miss Faragonda said.

Prof Griselda asked us to vacate the place near the big door of the hall, we did so and the door opened, the students of Red fountain started coming inside. Girls were excited as if they've never seen a guy before (which was a disgusting gesture according to me).

- 'New stories are about to begin from the beginning of the school year, not bad' Rosa stated.

- 'Yeah but we need to maintain our calm, we're ladies' Ashlynn said though she was the most excited one.

- 'Yeah, and others are behaving like crazy, I wish I had the madness meter that my father made in his college' Pixel said.

- 'I hope everything goes well' I had nothing to say more than this.

- 'Oh! Why are you worried Sab? You already have a date' Ash smiled and winked at me, making everyone curious.

- 'Sabrina! You have a date? And you didn't tell us?' Rosa asked

- 'What?! What's this Ash? I don't have any idea what are you talking about? I don't have a date. No one asked me yet.' I slammed.

- 'Oh yeah of course you have, Sabrina of Solaria. Don't you know Richard is a student of Red Fountain too?' Ash said.