Chapter 7

Yard, Alfea castle, Magix

A bunch of memories rushed through Bloom's mind as she reached her old college. It was a teleportation spell that took only about 15 seconds to reach there. Bloom was standing in the yard of Alfea, she could see everything clearly as it was a full moon night and the bright moonlight was showering on the castle and its yard. It was a very beautiful sight.

"Alfea!" Bloom smiled as she was remembering every moment she spent here, as student and as a faculty member. How coming to Alfea became a huge turning point of her life, how she discovered that she's more than just a regular fairy, how much she was blessed to get such amazing guidance from the greatest teachers, how she fought against all odds and saved Magix several times, how she got her best of friends here, THE WINX CLUB.

Bloom sighed as the name crossed her mind, it's been so many years that people lost count, the final battle was a disaster it ruined everything. The Winx Club now is a thing of past.

Bloom came back to reality as she had some serious business to deal with. She sneaked in (yeah! because the Queen of Eraclyon would never use the backdoor) and soon reached that place where the gift box was kept and Meduona was casting a spell, Bloom watched everything from a decent distance. After Meduona was finally done with her work, she left and Bloom came out. It took her almost no time to reverse the spell (as you know, she's done it before too :D ). She took a deep breath of relaxation and was leaving for the Legacy Hall as she wanted to take a check on her children.

She reached the door of the hall and looked inside; her eyes were searching for her son Richard and daughter Ashlynn. She soon found Richard dancing with Sabrina; which made her smile.

- 'Perfect you two! Sabrina you're looking beautiful.' She said.

Then she found Ashlynn, she was spellbound to see how beautiful her baby girl was looking. A small drop of tear escaped as she blew a kiss to her. She then was about to take leave when she felt a hand on her left shoulder. Her eyes widened and she looked back.

- 'Bloom?? How are you?' Tecna asked, surprised to see her old friend.

- 'Tecna!! Hi!' Bloom hugged her. Tecna closed her eyes and returned the hug to her old teammate.

- 'Bloom, I'm so happy to see you, I miss you all.' Tecna said in an emotional tone.

- 'Oh Tecna I miss us too! It's been 16 years since the split' Bloom said in a numb voice.

- 'Yes Bloom' Tecna lowered her head and both became quite for some time.

It's been 16 years since that they all were together for the last time. That day was cursed. Both of them took a quick tour to down memory lane.

- 'So why you are here Bloom?' Tecna asked

- 'Oh!' Bloom took a moment, ' I came here to check my children, You know Ashlynn and Richard'

- 'Yes I do Bloom, we had an introductory class, besides, she looks exactly like you,' Tecna answered.

- 'I was checking them from outside as the rule doesn't allow parents to go inside.' Bloom added.

- 'yeah but, You can come here anytime you want Bloom,' Tecna took a deep breath, ' I'd love to see you, Flora and Layla(Aisha) sometimes, as you may know that Stella would never come here possibly and I already live with Musa.' She said.

- 'Tecna, I'm sorry for not being in touch with you guys, I'm sorry for whatever happened, I...' she couldn't finish.

- 'don't be sorry for any of those Bloom, It wasn't your fault, no one was responsible for that mishap' Tecna took Bloom's hand ' and for the first thing, you did what you had to do, you had to choose someone and you did, just like me, I know we're not The Winx anymore, but we're still friends and, we'll be there for each other, I know Bloom.'

- 'Oh Tecna!' Bloom cried.

- 'Now you should leave before anyone could see you, and Bloom, our daughters are studying together, so don't worry, we'll take good care of yours too' Tecna said.

- 'I'd love to meet them someday Tecna, and I hope for the best for them' Bloom was ready to leave. 'Bye Tecna, you and Musa will always be my friends no matter if we're together or not.' She turned.

- 'Uh.. Bloom?' Tecna called her back.

- 'Yes?' Bloom answered

- 'Say Hello to Stella and the guys' Tecna waved her goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the Grand Legacy Hall, Alfea, Magix

After some dancing, we all were standing and chatting, when the guys brought a huge box in the middle of the hall, one of them was Zeo. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Ash became jealous.

- 'Hey! You're not supposed to do this Sabrina, Brother told me he's the best student of Red Fountain and only I deserve the best here, besides you're Richard's date.' She said

- 'Can't you just relax Ashlynn? I'm not dating any of them, and I'm not even interested, it was Zeo who spoke to me first. Stop being a 3-year-old.' I said and made Ashlynn quite.

- 'I need some more juice, I must go' Rosa said.

- 'wait I'll get it for you' I said

- 'Uh..But..' Rosa was hesitating.

- 'Come on! I told you I'm not a princess here, and I can do things by myself, so I can do for you as well, we're friends now.' I smiled and looked at Veena, who was watching the whole thing with big eyes.

I went to the bar and found Mr... uh sorry, Professor Riven there, sitting with his wife. I smiled at them but professor Musa left saying 'I'll be back soon Riven', that left me and Prof. Riven.

- 'Hello sir, I didn't know you're a faculty at Red Fountain, glad to meet you formally' I said.

- 'Oh dear, glad to meet a well mannered girl like you too, you know when in your age, I was the most wicked student of RF.' He laughed.

- 'You studied in RF too? My father studied there,' I happily stated.

- 'Of course! When I saw you for the first time I knew you're Brandon's daughter, you have the exact same eyes and hair.' He said.

That left me widened eyed, I wasn't expecting this to come.

- 'Well, how is he? Enjoying life king size?' he asked as I was quite.

- 'Umm, yeah.. hehehe..' I said.

- 'He was my buddy in college,' he looked upward probably remembering his college days.

- 'Umm professor, did you know Queen Stell....' I couldn't finish.

- 'Riven, our daughter wants to see us, shall we go?' Prof. Musa came and took her husband's hands.

That was the end of the conversation; also I got to know nothing about my mom... oh my fairy godmother! I was so close. I thought and returned to my friends.

The RF guys gifted us beautifully decorated golden eggs, when we broke them little sparkling butterflies came out and lightened the whole hall, it was a very beautiful gift. All the fairies and the witches were very happy.

The whole traditional welcome was really amazing.