Chapter 20

Somewhere in the Omega Dimension

- 'This is your mother's tomb Meduona. And you know why we brought you here.' Darcy said to her niece.

Meduona looked at that piece of stone, a large one, for quite a long time. So this was where they kept her mother's body. Out of everything, in so far, so cold of a place. (A.N come on!! That's Icy, Meduona! Nothing can be compared with her coldness.)

- 'Mom!! I'm here mom.. Right here...' Meduona sobbed.

- 'Don't cry Meduona, she can't listen,' Stormy said.

- 'We need to break that stone. For that we need your help Meduona.' Darcy said.

- 'My help?' Meduona asked.

- 'Yes, you're the one who can break that stone; you did quite well with Lucy.' Stormy said, laughing.

- 'You were watching me?' Meduona was surprised.

- 'We've been watching you since forever Meduona.' Darcy confirmed, 'Now do your best to break the stone, use your snake poison, that's the strongest.'

- 'Okay! I'll try.' Meduona concentrated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Royal palace, Eraclyon

Bloom just returned from her daily duties as a Queen, she was planning to have tea with her beloved husband, just then she felt a sensation, and after sometime she knew what was going wrong.

- 'Sky! Sky, something's terribly wrong.' She yelled.

- 'What? What is it Bloom?' he asked.

- 'Meduona! She's... trying to...oh god it's so far that the connection is weakening..'

- 'Bloom! Concentrate...'

- 'Sky! She's in the Omega dimension.' Bloom concluded 'we need to take care of this.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Student's Apartment, Alfea, Magix

CHANDRA! This was the word that was spinning around my head since I saw my parents' photograph on that magazine. I couldn't believe it. We got out of the library because it was already time to close it, and I became a statue so my friends were not sure what they should do with me, so they took me and themselves out of that place and managed to walk to our room. And there we were, sitting quietly, with me in centre.

- 'Ohkay I can't take it anymore, Sabrina! Seems like you have an eldy.' Ashlynn broke the silence.

- 'You never knew her 'rina?' Rosa asked.

- 'Say it, we can help you.' Vee said.

I looked at them,

- 'I don't even know that I have an elder sis, and even if I have, where is she now? And why my parents didn't tell me about her?' I sobbed.

- 'Don't cry Sab, even I never knew her.' Ash said, 'I don't know what's going on'.

- 'Ashlynn, you mean to say that you never knew she has an eldy? How's that even possible? You guys are close since childhood.' Vee said, sitting beside me.

- 'Well, that's exactly what is bugging me Veena!' Ash replied.

- 'I know exactly how she's feeling now.' Pixel, for the first time since we returned, opened her mouth.

- 'What? How?' Rosa asked as we all were looking at Pixel.

- 'Well, I know how it feels to have a sibling and to never know about them.' Pixel adjusted her glasses.

- 'What are you talking about Pix?' I asked.

- 'Well, I have an elder Brother whom I didn't know till last year.' Pixel said.

We went speechless.

- 'Why?' Rosa asked after a while.

- 'He's in the asylum of Zenith. He has an IQ of 225, which obviously he couldn't handle, so since childhood he's in there, my parents used to visit him often, but they never told me till I found it out myself.' Pixel said.

- 'Did you go to see him then?' Vee asked.

- 'Yeah after knowing I did, he didn't recognise me. But you know what, I look exactly like him.' Pixel took her glasses off.

I could see tears in her eyes. Just then I realised how unfair life is, and how much limitations we have in it. Pixel's family is probably the keeper of the highest IQ in the whole dimension. Prof. Tecna and Sir Timmy were two prestigious names in the Techno-magic society; Pixel was already a member of the TM council. They are the ones who changed the face of the techno-magic. Still, they have a son, who cannot do anything in spite of having the highest IQ. Even his family couldn't help him. No magic, no spells, no device, nothing worked.

So probably, something had happened to my family as well. But nothing could justify this; I mean why didn't they tell me about my own elder sister? I was sad and angry, not a good combination.

- 'Did you ask them why they didn't tell you about him?' Ash asked and I came back in the reality.

- 'Yes, they said they didn't want to lose me as well, so they didn't. However I still feel this wasn't a good explanation. But I respect their decision so I didn't ask anything further. Someday I'll find out for sure.' Pixel said.

Pixel is so COOL I tell you. She' always calm about everything. For the first time in my life I wished to be like someone else, like Pixel.

- 'Sure you will, but there's one person in our hand who can help out Sab. Call her and ask.' Ash said

- 'You're right.' I got up taking my phone out and dialling Miss Nova's.

She answered after the third ring.

- 'Princess, at this time? What's the matter?' she asked.

- 'Who's Chandra?' I asked.

That wasn't Pixel's 6D device I was using, but I could see Miss Nova freezing at this name. I could feel it.

- 'Miss Nova?'

- 'Princess, I'm sorry but, I can't tell you. It's the Queen's order.' She sighed.

- 'Well, then tell the Queen that I'll be visiting Solaria soon, and I want all my answers.' I hung up.

I had had enough.

---------------------------------------------

Hi guys, so Chandra means moon in Sanskrit and Hindi.