Chapter 10

Student's apartment, Cloudtower school of witchcraft, Magix

Meduona, after getting warned by the dean, was taking everything, specially studies seriously for some days. She didn't even contact her aunts. But Darcy and Stormy got to know everything, eventually. They came in her dream and told her not to worry because it was warning, which they got many when they were students. They also assured that it won't affect anything.

- 'But Aunt Darcy and aunt Stormy, I couldn't find out how I got caught, and why did the spell didn't work?' Meduona asked.

- 'Because someone reversed it in no time after you left the place Meduona.' Darcy replied.

- 'But who?' Meduona was curious.

- 'Bloom' Darcy and Stormy answered in unison.

- 'But you said no one is aware of my existence' Meduona said.

- 'She does Meduona; she's the one who saved you.' Stormy said.

- 'After killing your parents' Darcy added.

Tears started cascading from Meduona's eyes, through her cheeks.

- 'Don't cry Meduona, you have to make their children cry.' Stormy snapped.

- 'Bloom was the leader of the company of light, and the fairies, the disgusting creatures of them all. After killing Icy and Tritanus, everyone tried to kill us and you too, but we escaped somehow, and you were saved by her. Since then she's been watching you. Everything you'll do she'll follow.' Darcy said.

- 'But how do you know?' Meduona asked.

- 'Ah well! We're your aunts; we've been stalking that disgusting Griffin, and heard her and Bloom's conversation.' Stormy said.

- 'You should be more careful and master more powers dear, so that Bloom can't follow your activities. Don't worry; we'll be there with you.' Darcy said.

- 'I'll make her children suffer, like she made me suffer without my parents, I won't let anyone down.' Meduona promised.

--------------------------------------------------

Red Fountain School of Wizardry, Bravery and Heroics, Magix

The Red Fountain School is basically a hanging tower, with great architecture and engineering. Students love it as much as they love their homes. At the particular moment, we young fairies were visiting and the guys were all busy seeking their attention.

- 'Thank you for calling us Saladin, our students can learn about the other schools as well, this being a great opportunity for them.' Miss Faragonda said.

- Oh Faragonda don't thank me, besides they need some break from regular routine too.' Headmaster Saladin replied.

They all were at the arena, where the guys were practicing under the supervision and guidance of Prof. Riven. We were watching them practicing and some girls were clapping and cheering. Meanwhile, we went to prof. Riven and Vee introduced us to her dad.

- 'Dad! Hey!' she called cheerfully.

- 'Hello my darling little girl, how are you?'

- 'I'm doing fine dad, I want you to meet my friends, here's Ashlynn, Sabrina, Pixel and Rosalinda.' We all said hello respectively.

- 'I've met Sabrina before; she's my buddy's daughter.' Prof. Riven replied looking at me.

- 'Yeah dad she told me, we're kinda getting serious about our friendship you know.' She winked at her father and her father did the same.

I got it, Prof. Riven told his wife that day what he wanted and his wife opposed. Now this daddy-daughter duo has probably decided to keep it a secret from her. After all, he knows the value of friendship and college time, both of them are precious. And about Vee, well I haven't seen her this happy and cheerful before. She started to keep her faith on us, what else could be better?

- 'Well, I have some relationship with Red Fountain too; I'll introduce you to grandfather Saladin.' Rosa said.

- 'GRANDFATHER WHO??' we all said in unison, even Prof. Riven was surprised.

- 'Umm... Grandfather Saladin??' Rosa hesitated.

- 'Great! Is it necessary that all of us are having a teacher from every school as a relative?' Ashlynn asked.

- 'Not all of us Ash' I said.

- 'Well, he's my cousin grandfather you know, as my father is his nephew.' Rosa cleared the air.

Or at least, we thought so.

- 'That means you're Helia and Flora's daughter?' Prof. Riven asked.

- 'You know my parents?' Rosa asked with all her interest.

- 'Of course I do, Helia was my batch mate and friend, just like Brandon,' Prof. Riven replied.

- 'And my dad is her dad's batch mate, which makes all of you batch mates.' Ash figured that out way too soon.

- 'King Sky of Eraclyon? Yes he is' Prof. Riven confirmed 'great friend and rival of mine'.

Awkward silence followed and we all turned to Pix as she wasn't saying anything.

- 'Okay! My dad's name is Timmy and he's a techno-magic genius? Right now he's the head of the Techno-magic council? Any information?' Pixel asked, adjusting her glasses.

We all were looking at Vee's dad, waiting for him to reply. While he just smiled, a satisfactory one, and closed his eyes.

- 'We were called 'The Specialists', the best student squad of Red Fountain.' He said with closed eyes, probably remembering the good old days.

-------------------------------------------

hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed it.