Chapter 9

Student's Apartment, Alfea, Magix

We went to our apartment and closed the door for the whole of the day. I told them everything, because they're my friends, and I had so much trust on them that I thought they could help me to find the answers of my questions. I told them how it was difficult for me to believe what Prof. Wizgiz said earlier today, as the person I know as my mother is totally different from that description. I told them how it's bugging me since the beginning that I know next to nothing about my mother's friends and college life, because she never talks about that, as if she never attended any college. I told them every single thing that was disturbing me.

Soon, I found we all were quite on the same boat.

- 'You know Sab, I never told anyone but, it always bothered me how my so-cool mother is having only one friend from her college' Ashlynn was obviously, the first one to speak after I finished.

- 'Girls, I don't wanna sound weird but, my mother too, never shares anything about her college life. She has only one friend and that's Vee's mom, Prof. Musa.' Pixel said.

- 'You knew each other from before?' Ash asked.

- 'Yes, but we never got close because I studied in Zenith all these years, but also, we used to see each other a lot when we were kids, but as you can see, she was never interested in a deep friendship so I never forced her.' Pixel said.

- 'That is because, my mother told me not to trust anyone as a friend, everyone backstabs at some point of time' Veena, finally said.

- 'Lot of things to be cleared.' Ash sighed.

- 'That's a total shit Vee, even your mom is friends with my mom, since a very long time.' Pix replied.

- 'Maybe, but she taught me that too, can't deny' Vee said.

- 'Don't you trust us now Veena?' Rosa asked.

- 'We are your friends stupid! Doesn't matter if you like it or not.' Ash said.

- 'Open up Veena! See there are too many questions in everyone's mind regarding our mothers, maybe we can find the answers together?' I proposed.

- 'I don't know guys' Vee was almost crying.

- 'Neither of us do, we need to find the answers, trust us Veena.' Rosa said.

Veena was after all, a very kind and soft hearted person, 'manipulated' by her mother.

Then again, so was I, manipulated.

- 'Guys! I don't want to scare you and specially you, Sabrina. But once my mother told me, while I was working with them in our greenhouse with some potions, that before she joined here as a student, a senior student destroyed the potion lab of Alfea and got rusticated.' Rosa said.

All of us were surprised again.

- 'But my mother never got rusticated from here; she completed her studies and worked here as well.' I demanded.

- 'And the rusticated senior student again got called by the faculty members to rejoin the college next year, with my mom's batch.' Rosa said.

- 'I can't bare this anymore; we're going to talk to Rosa's mom...ummm...'

- 'Professor Flora, Linphea College.' Rosa completed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Headmistress's office, Alfea, Magix

- 'It'll get difficult day by day Bloom, we have to tell them at some point of time,' Faragonda was talking to Bloom.

- 'We'll see about that headmistress, besides, it's not about only me or Stella, but also about the rest of them, and we should respect their decision as well.'

- 'Try to convince Stella and Musa, that it was no one's fault. This shouldn't affect their daughters' future and a beautiful friendship that's blooming between them. Remember, it was friendship that made everything possible, everything you guys did together.'

- 'Yes Headmistress, we were once the winx club.'

------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I want to thank all of you for 121 reads. I thought nobody would read it :P hehehe.

short chapter, but I hope you liked it.

stay tuned <3