Chapter 12

***Tamara***

My body went numb for a few seconds as my brain registered his words correctly. Then the after shock
dissipated in a blink of an eye and shit hit the fan.

I lost total control over my emotions as incomprehensible rage hitched itself in the deepest part of my body. The towering jealous ire then spread into every part of my body, rendering all my senses and mental powers useless.

I would know because I fucked her.

The utmost apathy in his tone as he uttered those words undoubtedly woke something powerful in me. The echo of the same words in my mind over and over again ignited a fire that burned the insides of my body.

The heat spread through my veins before settling ultimately on the tip of my fingers. My being wanted to let it all out at the mention of another female sexually being pleasured by our male.

My eyes snapped to his shocked ones as blue flames danced rhythmically on my fingers, swaying in the wind. My being wanted Monica to understand that he was only mine.

'Calm down Tamara, I can explain. ' My extra alert ears collected the sound waves, sending them to the brain for interpretation. I couldn't believe it! He was asking me to calm down after saying such words.

'My mind can only picture you between her legs right now, and you want me to calm down? ' The flames continued growing just as the invisible force wrenched me near him.

His wide eyes met with mine as I leaned in closer to him, tiptoeing on my feet to reach just below his ear.

'The remedy for fire is fire.'

My arms were convulsively grasped yet again by the inexplicable force. I failed miserably to counter the forced actions as my hands tore my blouse in an instant.

'No! ' His shout was a second late because the flames died out as my hands embedded into the cloth, pulling it apart in ferocious strength.

My actions had the Alpha rooted on the ground, stricken dumb by my actions. I wished I could tell him I had no say or control over my actions, but then again he had caused all this.

I was incapable of being responsible for my administrations at that moment. I could feel the slightly cold air as it came into contact with my upper exposed body. The torn blouse was on the ground by my feet.

The Alpha raised his hands to cover my exposed upper body but before he could, another burning pain shot through my body. It's intensity brought me to my knees, an anguished scream passing through my dry lips.

'Alpha! What the fuck did you do to her! ' I could hear the beta's voice distantly as he swore at the Alpha.

There was no answer from the Alpha and through the crippling pain, my eyes screwed shut. I couldn't look at his expression, I wanted to know whether he felt bad for uttering those words.

'Alpha! ' A desperate call by the Beta was heard again just as another scream this time a bit muffled filtered through the air.

'Tamara! ' He must have finally gotten over his state of been inarticulate. His frantic voice did nothing to tune out my torment.

It frightened me to no end that I could be a slave in my own body. Why? I didn't want to act like this, this thing inside of me possessed me, staking it's claim on our Alpha.

'Do something Alpha! ' Beta Jayson shouted yet again, but this time his voice was more louder.

'What do I do? '

I barely registered the presence of the pack members as they surrounded my half naked body. Their whispers were blocked out by my ears, they bounced off my ear drums. This force inside of me chose for me what to hear.