Chapter 32

***Tamara***

Seething, I simmered with fury as it ran red through by brain.  My face felt sticky with dried tears that had long ceased from coursing. My face remained neutral, only the twitching of my eyebrows and the corners of my mouth portrayed the anger that kept on swirling inside.

His hand felt cold against my elbow, gripping it tightly with his filthy nails sinking into my skin. I could feel warm trails of my blood as it dripped and made small streams on my arm. As he dragged us through the forest, something kept on pushing and gnawing my mind. Pin pointing it in the midst of fury and pain however proved quite to be a  strenuous task.

I struggled to press down my rage for Janette. After Addanc had shared the news of her carrying a life inside her womb, I decided to control myself for her safety. I kept on distracting the wizard any time he tried hurting her more as we went through the forest.

My vision kept on swimming between black and red. A force similar to the one that had been taking over my body began to stir. I could feel it flowing slowly and attaching it's tendrils in my brain. I didn't know that my internals could be subjected to more than three emotions at once, each one of them equally spreading through out.

'Oh we are soo close. ' He added pressure with his nails, pulling us faster to a clearing I had come across many times as I went for my early morning runs.  I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from talking. I had to swallow my emotions to keep my best friend safe.

Soon we could hear male grunts accompanied by loud wheezing. A wooden cabin came into view and soon my mate's low anguished groans made their way into my ears. Then the vile dastard man called them out, mocking them.

The moment my mate staggered outside and fell on the grass, I knew something was very wrong with his wolf. What had they done to him? Fueled by his appearance, like a volcano my existing rage surged and threw it's lava to every part and nook of my body.

Jayson followed behind him, his eyes trained on his mate who kept on shivering and crying. As he threatened us and forced us to kiss, the force had already taken control over my actions and body. It was deeply and firmly lodged inside and I could only feel as my hands pulled Janette to me and kissed her.

Soon the pack members began arriving one by one, and there was no doubt in my mind that he had used a suppressing spell on them. In a few minutes, they were set free and confusion set in. They didn't don't how or why they were at the place. Those that had already an idea of who Addanc was coiled in fear. As he threatened them with my life, his touch on my skin repulsed me, almost forcing stomach contents out via my oesophagus.

Then as fast as he could, he pulled out a  dagger and before I could have a good look at it, he knelt in front of my mate. I felt the pain of the tip as it pierced through, just abovethe main artery. Then I felt it, fire, fierce fire lighting up my venous system. Then the force, glued my feet to the ground, restraining my movements as my body lit up. Blue flames engulfed my body, a roaring sound coming forth.

I could only feel as stupendous power raked through me. I felt as if I was levitating on the air, light weight, above the ground. Addanc turned around, eyes wide in shock as my muscles flexed, bones began rearranging themselves. I didn't know what was happening to me.

Embrace it

Own it

Let it happen

A soft voice soothed, chanting in my mind over and over again. Pain, one that I had never experienced before forced me to swim in it. Then it pulled me down, drowning me. I wanted to scream but my mouth was held shut. I wanted to kneel, run, tear my clothes, do something, anything but I remained a slave in my own body.