Were Tiger

A/N:
If you find this hi! Welcome to my Ranpo x Reader...I guess

YOUR POV:

I walked with Kunikida down the street,we currently were looking for Dazai. Kunikida was a tall man with long blonde hair,pale skin and green grey eyes. Dazai and Kunikida were partners at the Armed Detective Agency. It's the place we work. Kunikida was irritated that his partner decided to suddenly disappear once again. I was ordered to tag along on their mission of the were tiger. We ended up finding Dazai at the river with a shorter boy.

"YOU WERE HERE THIS WHOLE TIME?!" Kunikida screams as Dazai and the other boy look to us. "Oh hey Kunikida,Y/N-good job finding me!" Dazai waves,one hand in his trench coat pocket. Dazai was a tall and quite attractive man,he had fluffy brown hair,brown eyes and pale skin. He was quite easy to tell apart from the others due to his bandages that were wrapped around his arms and neck.

"WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE YOU SUICIDAL MANIAC! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT BOTHERS MY IDEALS?!" Kunikida screams pulling out the infamous 'ideals' book.

Dazai turned to the boy beside him. "Kunikida calm down." I say"I don't know why you always act so surprised when Dazai suddenly disappears." I say crossing my arms.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME DAZAI?!" Annnd he's ignoring me...

"I'll have Kunikida treat you to 30 bowls!" Dazai announces"DON'T YOU DARE GO USING MY MONEY WITHOUT PERMISSION!"

We all ended up at a local restaurant. The boy who was with Dazai at the river was named Atsushi. He was a boy with uneven grey hair,pale skin and purple yellow eyes. While I sipped on my drink,Atsushi was chowing down on his bowls of tea on rice. "There shouldn't be anyone who goes: 'nice river' during work and suddenly jumps in. We are also drastically behind schedule!" Kunikida complains pulling out his 'ideals' book.

"That again?" Dazai groans"you like that notebook,huh?" Kunikida slams the book onto the table and stands up"this isn't a notebook! It's an ideal! It's a guide to our life and in this,it says no where that my partner is a suicidal maniac!" He yells strangling his neck.

"H-Huh?" Atsushi hums with a dazed look. "Ignore them." I say with a smile"my names Y/N L/N,you can call me Y/N though." I say introducing myself. "S-So,are you partners with them?" I shake my head"only for today." He nods and continues to eat"I won't write that 'I paid for the brats food'. The kid hummed as the blonde slammed his fit onto the table,answering him.

Dazai and I just sat there confused as to how they could communicate. "That hit the spot! I don't wanna see another bowl of that stuff for another 30 years!" Atsushi says patting his stomach. "You..."Atsushi smiles softly"you really saved me. Since I've been gone from the orphanage in Yokohama,I haven't had anything to eat and sleep."

"So you left that institution." Dazai hums"I was chased out actually." Atsushi corrects. "That's rather heartless." Dazai says"we're not some volunteers paying for this brat. We have a job to get back to." Kunikida growls as I pull out my phone and lean back in my seat. "I'm bored." I tell him"Y/N,get off your phone!" I glance up and stick my tongue out at him. "What kind of work?"

"We're detectives." Dazai smirks.

"Even if you say that,we're not just searching for cats and investigating infidelities. We're usually sent to places with murder." Kunikida starts"we're apart of the Armed Detective Agency." I spit out still scrolling through Instagram. "Woah! Look at that support beam!" Dazai exclaims"you better not be thinking of suicide." Kunikida growls"I'm not. I'm thinking of the hanging health method." Dazai admits. "Hm?" He hums"what,you don't know?! It's good for shoulder cramps!" Dazai lies"such a thing exists?!" The blonde yells"better write that down."