Disaster Cafe

A/N:
Thank you sm for over 800 reads!!

YOUR POV:

Time skip

The Moby Dick incident was finally resolved. Apparently Atsushi and Akutagawa,apparently someone apart of the Mafia,had to team up to defeat the Guild. It was also Kyoka's entrance exam at the same time,which she passed and we had a party for her the other night.

Currently we all sat at the cafe below the agency 'relaxing',well everyone besides Kunikida and Atsushi. Ranpo and I sat at the bar,the boy beside me was resting his head on the table while my head sat on my palms. The others were at a booth doing about the same thing. "Everyone,I have a new request! Anyone interested?" Atsushi asks opening the cafe's door.

"Pass." We all said in unison. "So drained..."Tanizaki trails off. "It's burn out syndrome. Since the establishment of the Guild war,it was a fierce battle." Dazai sighs"shouldn't you be resting to Atsushi?" I question glancing at the teen"I'm fine actually. But does anyone know where Kunikida is?" He asks changing the subject. "Upstairs." I answer"not sure why,but he's full of energy." Dazai adds. "I swear that man never takes a break." I admit as the wife of the owner comes up to Dazai. "Ma'am,seconds please."

"Sure."

"Curry please!" Ranpo says raising his hand.

"Of course. The sweet kind,right?"

"Have anything to raise one spirits?" Tanizaki hums.

"We don't have any hang over medicine."

"Excuse me for causing any trouble." Atsushi apologizes"it's no good for a young person to hold back. Look at Dazai,he's buy in on credit today as well. Even though he hasn't paid in six months!" Dazai picks up his drink"you're the best woman in the world." The woman then slams Dazai's face into the drink"cut it out! You say that to everyone!"

"Everyone,it's a report from the military police. After the destruction of the Guild,there's been an influx of overseas crime organizations aiming for their fortune." Atsushi speaks up"aren't those guys just bored?" Ranpo quizzed taking a sip of his drink. "Actually I saw a survivor of the Guild nearby yesterday. But she ran away...I saw that she was carrying a metal box. Could it be that for the sake of getting back in the Detective Agency,they joined together with a criminal organization to use a bomb or something on this building?"Atsushi infers as the woman places a hand over her mouth in shock"so this cafe is in danger?"

"Danger is the same as the bitterness of coffee. For someone who has made preparations,that is also a flavor." The owner says. "Says the guy whose been working with coffee for over thirty years." Tanizaki sighs"he's a man that no matter how times he washes his hands,they'll still smell of coffee." Ranpo tells Atsushi. "As for special skills,he has none."

Tomorrow

"Don't you think it's a bad idea to have a place to relax on the first floor?" Atsushi asks as we walk down the stairs"I mean,it's not like we can just tell them to get up a move." I say to Atsushi as he opens the door to the cafe only to be greeted with chaos. Everything in the cafe was wrecked,glass was broken,the chairs were thrown to the side as the things were sliced open. We all stood at the door in shock,unsure of what to do. "Manager!" Dazai yells rushing to the man who was in front of the back room door,he clutched his hand as blood slipped down his hand. "What happened?" Dazai asks turning to the wife who was under the table. "A group of strangers wanted to know where the Detective Agency members were."

"Dazai,the mangers finger!"

"It isn't a significant i-injury...everyone is safe...I'm glad for that."

Ranpo quickly pulled out his glasses and immediately figured everything out. And afterwards,we headed to the where the culprits were.

"It's open!" Kenji exclaims holding the metal door like it weighed nothing. The men behind the door stared in shock as we stood there. "H-How in the world did you find this place?!" Exclaims one of them. "Ranpo figured it out in five seconds." Dazai answers.

"What about the severity cameras?! A-And the armed guards?!"

"To be honest,we really owe you guys a thanks,because of you our motivation is back." Dazai smirks as he looked at them. Yosano readied her weapon with a crazed smile on her face. The man pulled out his phone requesting for back up only to be denied. The man turned back to us,a sorry look on his face as Dazai shrugged. "So I hear you tear off finger nails?" She purrs as the man screams as she attacks him.

Small time skip

Once again,we sat at the cafe. "So in the end,what exactly is the Guild's fortune?" Tanizaki asks picking up his drink,looking at Atsushi. "There's no such thing." Dazai shoots down"there isn't?"

"Someone has already collected it all. Perhaps they are manipulated by that persons false information." Dazai says suspiciously. "Oh that reminds me. The person from the Guild..."Atsushi trails off as the door opens to reveal a young girl with ginger hair placed in a braid,a bandana rested on her head and she wore a dress. "Oh good work today. Let me introduce you to our new comer." Atsushi turns around,both of them were in shock to see each other.

The girl through the cardboard box at Atsushi as the teen stumbled back and onto the floor. "Why are you running away?!" Atsushi yells"because!"