Port Mafia

A/N:
Hey remember aging up minors isn't cool❤️

YOUR POV:

Small time skip

Me:
How are things over there?

Ranpo:
Someone showed up
They're gone now though

Me:
Who was it? Port Mafia or this 'Guild'?

Ranpo:
Port Mafia he showed up to make an offer

Me:
Oh sh*t really?!
That's kinda surprising that they even knew where the 'secret' location was tbh

Ranpo:
He mentioned Dazai
So they must know each other

Me:
Dazai is a mystery tbh

Ranpo:
Agreed

The wind gently blew as I sat at the train station with Dazai and Atsushi. "Never thought I would behold thy visage in a hinterland of such desolation. Thy fervor for a duel is most apparent." Dazai says as I lift my head"Dazai,what the h*ll are y-"I turned to see a dog in front of Dazai,a Chibe in fact. His tail swung back and forth as he panted looking up at Dazai. The dog barked a few times"oh! Don't you sound confident? But that doesn't work on me! Because..."he paused for suspense"I have an ace up my sleeve!" Dazai then pulled out some dog treats as the dog barked happily.

"Want some? I bet you do~!" Dazai poured the bone shaped treat in his hand,the dog watched him. He then shut his hand and once it was opened again,the cookie was gone. The dog sat there in confusion and shock,clearly wanting to know where the treat had gone. "That's the difference between our statuses. I win." Dazai confidently smiles standing up as he smirked and continued to 'play' with the dog. "Dazai stop f*cking with the dog and just give 'em the treat." He turns to me"he must learn a lesson Y/N." He says spinning around"have you learned your lesson? Think twice before you bark at me next time you see me on the street." Dazai hums walking over to Atsushi and I. "Dazai you're so weird." I sigh placing my phone into my pocket. "But you're not much weirder,actually you're probably a little weirder than me."

I cross my arms as Atsushi speaks up. "You're not very good with dogs,are you?" "Dogs are much harder to deal with than humans. Actually,how did the clerks' escape go?" Dazai asks sitting down. "According to Kunikida's message,they'll be arriving on the next train. For the office workers to be targeted...can the Detective Agency pull through this three way conflict?" Atsushi informs. "From what I'm seeing,the agency is at the least advantageous position among the three forces. The one with the most advantage is probably the Mafia." Dazai says.

"Speaking of the Mafia,apparently one of them showed up at the agency. They said they wanted to make a deal and apparently he mentioned Dazai." I admit"oh? And how'd you find this out?" Dazai hums"through Ranpo. I never asked anything else about it though. We'll probably find out in due time."

"Do you think that there's any way to turn this around in our favor?" Atsushi questions"sure,about this many I think." Dazai says holding up three fingers whilst chewing on a dog biscuit. "Three?"

"No I meant three hundred."

"Th-Three hundred..."

"But then,the situation in war is never fixed. Even a sure win strategy could turn into a bad move due to a slight change in situation. That's why having access to intelligence is so important. Especially considering the opponent we're up against. Mori is the living embodiment of logic. He can dominate any fight with that calm and algorithmic mind of his." Dazai continues"the clerks will let down their guard after escaping the hit men. He's bound to exploit from that."

Dazai then suddenly stands up. "What's up Dazai?" I hum looking up at him. "I-I've probably eaten to much of these...I'm suddenly having a stomachache!"

"Huh?" Atsushi hums.

"My digestive system and I are at our limits! The fate of the agency rest in your hands!" He yells rushing off,as my eyes narrow. Something isn't right here...

"He doesn't seem like it. But he's actually an amazing person." Atsushi tells the dog. I got up as Atsushi asked where I was going. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick. I'll be back."

I walk towards the bathroom's direction and quickly rush out of Atsushi's sight. Dazai,you're hiding something. You seemed off back there.

"A threat? A complaint? Or a murder notice? The possibilities are just endless! This isn't an easy guess." I hear Dazai say in from around the corner. I pause and place my hand over my mouth and nose to make my breathing less noticeable. So he IS up to something!

"The message is as follow-"a new voice rings,a ladies actually. "'Are you interested in returning to the Mafia as en executive member?'" My eyes widen at what the woman had said. 'Return'? Was Dazai apart of the Mafia before joining? I suppose that makes sense given his suicidal personality. I bet he's seen some sh*t in his life time.

Dazai suddenly laughed"oh my! That's a seriously tempting offer! I'm overjoyed!"

"I've read through your records. Your methods...your sadistic ways of hollowing out your enemies' heart...your heart is Mafia black. More so than anyone else's in the country." The woman tells him. "Well,sadism is just a process of doing things. It's boring. And people change. Even Gin over there used to be a frail and cute little girl,you know?" A faint females voice was heard,perhaps it was 'Gin'. (No auto correct,not Gon)

"Still,it's bugging me to no end...why would Mori,the embodiment of logic itself,horse around and waste manpower over here?" Dazai speculated"this is no horseplay. We are here for the sake of your protection." The woman answers. "My protection?" Dazai yawns.

"The boss has released 'Q' from his confinement."

'Q'? Perhaps a code name?

"As if he'd do that. Q doesn't know how to differentiate between friend and foe. He's just a demented ability user that destroy's every living thing in his wake." Dazai mused"the Mafia will do anything to win this war." The woman answers.

"Do you realize what you've let loose into this world? He is a walking disaster. Why do you think Q was sealed up in the first place? Because his ability is the greatest anathema among all ability users-mind control. However...when the doll is damaged only the 'receiver' will be cursed. One becomes a 'receiver' once they've 'harmed' Q." Dazai went on to explain the rest of the details for 'Q's ability. "You said you came here 'for the sake of my protection'?"

Silence.

"D*mnit!"

Loud taps against the concrete were sounded as Dazai suddenly appeared outside of the alley. He glanced at me as he motioned for me to follow along. "Why the h*ll did you follow me?" He growls"well you were being suspicious before. And plus,my gut was telling me something was wrong. I promise I won't tell anyone about your past! J-Just don't hurt me."

For once in my life I was genuinely scared of Dazai. I guess I had a reason to be scared,I mean I had just found out that he was apart of the Mafia and was stone cold killer at one point. "I'd like to punish you,but we have other pressing matter to deal with."

He's gonna kill me later.

I just know it.