Back To The Daily Chaotic Life

A/N:
Thx for 200+ reads<3

YOUR POV:

My music blasted through my earbuds as I sat on the train. I had recently had been off to investigate a missing person a few days ago(per the Directors orders). My phone vibrated with a message from Ranpo:

Ranpo:
Hey N/N!
You're gonna need to head to the old agency

Me:
Who said what now?

Ranpo:
Yep! The Director ordered us to head over there^^

Me:
You act like Ik where that is

Ranpo:
But you should?

Me:
You thought wrong😺
Can you just me the location?

Ranpo:
No can do!
It's a top secret place! Not many know of it

Me:

I am SLOWLY losing my patience

Ranpo:
I can meet you outside the train station and take you there:D

Me:
You don't even know where the train station is

Ranpo:
I do!>:(
I'll prove it by being there when your arrive!

Me:

I sigh and shut off my phone shaking my head

I sigh and shut off my phone shaking my head. I love Ranpo to death but sometimes he can be a little much. I watched the scenery quickly flash by as I sat on the train.

Time skip

I tug at my luggage as I step off the train to see Ranpo leaning against the wall,a lollipop in his hand. My eyes widen as I walk over to him. "Y-You actually came." I say with a shocked expression"I told you I knew the way here. I'm not dumb." He says matter of factly. "Says the one who doesn't know how to ride a train by himself." Ranpo sticks his tongue out. "Come on." He gestures to me"we should head on over there." I nod and follow Ranpo as he leads me towards the old agency. "How was the mission?" He asks"it was fine. The girl was found,she had been locked in a guy's basement for a week. They said she'd had been raped and tortured. She was fresh out of high school as well. It was sad to be honest." I answer sadly. "It seems like it...ya know,I missed you while you were gone." He tells me as I feel my cheeks burn.

"R-Really?" He nods"yep. I was so bored at the office without you there. I almost died of boredom." Ranpo groans"well apparently you didn't because you're still alive." I comment"but it felt like it! I would've much rather enjoyed being on a case." I shake my head"it was quite boring actually. I mean sure the case was hard and sh*t,but in the end there was no reward like praise or anything. Just a nice pat on the back and that was all." I tell him"you wouldn't have liked it. Plus,there was no murder involved."

"I still don't understand why the Director made you go. Couldn't the police figure it out?" I shrug"guess not. There's only so much that they can do. Oh,do you mind if we stop by my house? I wanna drop off my stuff." Ranpo shakes his head"you wouldn't wanna keep the others waiting." I hum"I suppose that's true."

Time skip

"Listen up everyone!" We all turned to the Director"back then,just two or three days ago,war was still avoidable. But now that bridge has burned down. On one hand we have the Mafia trying to take us down and on the other we have The Guild-"My brows furrow in confusion. Who the h*ll is The Guild? "Trying to take us over. We must safeguard the Detective Agency under this two front attack. Dazai,please elaborate." Dazai nods"gotcha! The Guild possess formidable capital,while the Mafia has the advantage in the size of their troops. No matter which side we engage in open conflict,we'll only end up beaten to a pulp. So we're gonna arrange our offense and defense into different personnel and hold our own against them with guerrilla tactics for now. It goes without saying that the defensive sides objective is to stay here and protect Dr.Yosano. With the doctors ability on our side,we can go all out without having to ever worry about our lives. As for how good that'll feel...that's another matter..."

I raise my hand"if you don't mind me asking,who the h*ll is The Guild?...I mean I know I was gone for a few days but can someone fill me in?" Yosano speaks up"I'm surprised Ranpo didn't tell you. Well I guess it can't be helped. In short,The Guild is a organization who are based in America. All of them have abilities like us." Dazai then cuts in"in short,they're trying to kill us." He smiles as I nod with a sweat drop. "O-Ok..."

What a great way to return back to my daily life! I come back to be wanting not only by the Port Mafia but the Guild!

"Our defensive team will be Kenji,Yosano,Ranpo and Fukuzawa. Our offense team will have two-A and B. A will consist of Tanizaki and Kunikida,then B will be myself,Y/N and Atsushi. We'll take our enemies from the side." Dazai informs"the main objective of this operation is to ensure the seclusion of this base. Since if our enemies mobilize all their ability users and storm this place,the defense team won't stand a chance against them."

"Out of the three organizations,only one can survive. If we don't fight,we'll die. This is a war of abilities among three organizations."