A Body Has Been Discovered

A/N:
Everyone say happy bday to Nikolai

A/N:Everyone say happy bday to Nikolai

Go on...say it🔫

YOUR POV:

"Ranpo!" Yosano yells as she enters the room where Ranpo was standing,a almost dead body was set on the ground in front of him. I realized that we were all wearing different clothing. Ranpo was now wearing a Shosei styled uniform(everyone thank Tsukasa Yugi for helping me figure out what it is),Yosano was wearing something much more professional compared to what she normally wears. She also had the addition of glasses framing her face. Being honest,she looked quite weird with glasses. As for myself,I was now wearing a black kimono. "Is he dead?" One of the people asked. "Let me through! I am a doctor!" Yosano rushes over to the man's side.

"O-Over there..."the man stutters out pointing to a door. "The door inside the room..."he trails off"did the culprit escape through there?" Ranpo questions as he walks over and opens the door,only to be presented with a brick wall that reads: 'welcome to the locked room'.

Ranpo places his finger on the blood"that guy said this was a 'serial murder'. So if we can't find the culprit,will we also be killed?"

Time skip

Ranpo continued to drop plates as they shattered below him. "Ranpo you need to stop breaking those." I tell him"why? It's not like this is the real world." He sighs"ok,so then what's wrong with you? You've been off since we arrived here." I hum sitting beside him on the couch. "My glasses are missing." Is all he tells me as Yosano walks in. "Sheesh. What an impressive ability. Both the body and blood are creepily real. Not to mention my ability: 'Thou Shall Not Die' doesn't work here either." She groans sitting on the chair as Ranpo lays down,his head in my lap making me flinch slightly. "The victim is the manger of this mansion. Cause of death,hemorrhagic shock. There were no finger prints on the murder weapon either. In other words-"

"A typical case of impossible murder." Ranpo announced"a locked room with no exit. A victim who was obviously murdered. 'How did the culprit escape from the locked room after committing the murder?'" Yosano glances to the sulking Ranpo"if you know so much,why are you so gloomy? Aren't you going to use your usual trick?" I speak up"Ranpo told me he doesn't have his glasses." Yosano's eyes widen. "They were a special gift from the Director. I need them to activate my ability. Besides,you were unable to activate your ability on a dying person. Which is to say,abilities don't exist in this world! So it's not like I can use my 'Ultra Deduction'.

"So that's how it is..."

"Ranpo have you ever thought about giving it a try without your glasses?" I suggest as he looks up at me"I-I was just thinking that sure those glasses help activate your ability but m-maybe you can get some type of information?" He sits up unexpectedly"troublesome! Lame! Boring!" He tells me"only detectives run around and investigate!" Somehow I knew he was going to lash out at me...