9

-george pov-
(put wattpad on white mode)

after reading the summary of the fan-fiction i wasn't too excited. it sounded interesting to read and all, but the fact it was dream and i makes me want to have nothing to do with that.

"george why don't you read the summary out loud for everyone" dream smirks

i let out a sigh, as i began to read the summary aloud. "It was just a kiss. One small, meaningless kiss. It didn't change anything. Right?"

"HAHA LETS GOO" sapnap screamed

"why the hell did you guys pick this one?"

"oh come on now, you know you like it. THE dream giving you a kiss" dream said inbetween laughs

"you're an idiot" i reply

-------

everyone kept getting distracted. it was about 30 minutes into the stream and everyone was teasing me....until i actually started reading the story. it's been about 4 minutes of reading until i finally got to the second chapter.

--

--

i read aloud. "damn george is a party pooper even in stories" dream let out. "what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" i replied

"nothing gogy"

i ignored the nickname, i've been called it 1000 times now. it didn't bother me at this point.

i continued reading the "story." it was actually quite entertaining but i wasn't going to admit that. we got to the part of the story where we ended up going to the party. peer pressure of course. sapanp wanted to play spin the bottle, literally so basic. so zak (skeppy) decided to make it spin the bottle, but it's truth or dare.

tommy was an idiot and had to tell his crush saying he pissed himself, that's awkward. zak was trying to get bad to swear, which obviously didn't work. "damn not even in the fan-fiction will he swear" sapnap laughed

all the sudden i remembered karl and quackity were here. i looked over at discord and noticed they were both on deafen. i brushed it off and continued the stream.

now it was dreams turn to spin..

--

--

"pft obviously he's going to pick me bitch." sapnap added. i laughed as i continued reading. i smiled. "wait, reading that made me smile?" i brushed it off and looked over at chat. and of course they noticed me smile. "chat i was smiling because that's funny" i lied.

"yeah sure," dream replied "you just want me to kiss you." he spoke, making me fluster. i ignored his comment, and continued reading.

--

--

i felt my cheeks starting to burn up. i was blushing. why tho? did i secretly enjoy reading this? no, i was just doing it for chat? right?

"aww look at the stream, he's blushing" sapnap spilled

"pfttt, sure." i lied

"george sadly this is just fiction" dream smirked

--------
words 482
votes appreciated :D