43

-sapnap pov-

it was still quiet early and karl and i couldn't sleep. we were binge watching youtube and occasionally switching over to tiktok.

karl had his laptop, which was propped up by our feet. it was auto playing whatever came up next on youtube. we were pretty comfortable but still bored.

the youtube video faded out as it ended, me looking over at karl. "what should we do? this is boring" i asked

"do you want to go downstairs and watch a movie?"

"yeah sure. i'll see if dream and george want to come too"

i pulled out my phone going over to dreams contact.

dream🤠
do you want to come watch a movie with karl and i?
and george if he says yes?

i waited a couple of seconds and still got no response. i didn't think he was asleep seeing it's nearly 9pm.

"he's not answering what should i do?" i looked towards karl.

"i mean go check and see if he's awake first"

"okay i'll be right back"

i got up from the bed walking out into the hallway. i quickly but quietly walked over to dreams door, laying a gently knock on it.

about ten seconds later and i still heard no response.
i creaked the door open slightly and stuck my head through.

i saw movement coming from the bed. which was dream.

but i also saw george....

my eyes widened as i realized they were kissing each other. i quickly shut the door making sure i didn't make any noise. i slowly rushed back into my room. i shut the door with my eyes still wide, karl looking at me confused.

"karl...karl...karl"

"what?!"

"i just saw....dream and george..."

"okay? what about them?"

"they... were kissing"

"NO WAY?" he quietly yelled.

"yes! i fucking knew it"

"did they like....see you?" he questioned

"i don't think so? i walked over to his door and knocked on it. but i think i knocked a little too quietly," i spoke. "then i slightly opened the door to see if he was awake and i saw both of them kissing"

"no way- okay. so...are we going to tell them we saw. or should we let them think it's there own secret"

"i don't think we should tell them. we should see how long they can go trying to hide it"

"yes that's perfect"

i always knew that dream and george would get together. even if it took a million years. they are always glancing back and fourth at each other. blushing whenever the other person speaks. and are basically around each other 24/7.

even when i walked downstairs earlier they tried hiding it. they scooted away from each other but i acted like i didn't notice anything. to make things less awkward.

i eventually wanted to talk to dream, like i did with george. i wanted to see if he would admit to liking george or if he'd deny it.

he would probably deny it seeing if they were together they'd want it to be a secret. but little do they know i saw them making out earlier. but if he admitted it, then...