epilogue

-no ones pov-

george had a shocked expression on his face. that was something he definitely wasn't expecting to hear.

before he had time to react they called their flight for the last time. they both rushed over to the gate, hoping they'd make it on time.

thankfully they got on before the flight took off. dream and george had seats next to each other, with another random person next to them.

dream and george held hands most of the flight. as well as having their heads on the others shoulder. still shocked on the events happening.

the person sitting next to them kept glancing over at them, giving them weird looks. they didn't care though, they simply ignored it.

there were now only a couple hours left they had to spend on the plane. dream began to become miserable. his entire body starting to hurt.

george on the other hand was fine, he was used to the pain and knew how to deal with it.

dream kept moving around in his chair, trying to release the pain the tight space was causing him. he kept readjusting himself every once in awhile getting rid of the pain.

dream had an annoyed look on his face. he wanted to get off the plane, not knowing how he could handle the other few hours.

after multiple hours of moving around from being uncomfortable the plane finally landed. the first thing they did was get up and stretch.

they got off the plane and went to go grab their luggage. once they were finished they went outside to the front of the airport. waiting for the cab to pick them up.

once they finally got to georges house the first thing they did was relax. they went to georges room and laid down in his bed. eventually falling asleep.

-------

george woke up first and went on twitter. the first thing he noticed was all of the concerns about dream and george being inactive recently.

he decided to tweet out a response to all of the concerns. even though he made up the majority of it.

GeorgeNotFound
I have seen a lot of tweets talking about Dream and I being inactive recently and a lot of concerns on if we are okay. We are both fine, we have been planning out a lot of future video ideas. Stay tuned for future streams and videos!

everyone immediately understood, george smiling as he shut his phone off. he laid back down with dream, waiting for him to wake up.

-------

over the next couple of days of being in the UK together, they have released a lot more content for the fans. more than they did in florida.

they streamed continuously, as well as joining other people's stream. surprisingly none of their friends caught on to them being together. as well as the fans.
this meant relationship wise and physically.

-------

randomly dream and george decided to tell everyone that they were dating. not the fans though, only close friends. some of them they didn't trust seeing they aren't the best at keeping secrets, but they told them anyways.

if the information got out accidentally they wouldn't care. neither of them were embarrassed about it.

everyone was shocked about it, a lot of them guessed it as well. they were all supportive of the two, making them both happy.

they spent the rest of their days together spending as much time as they could. never leaving the others side. wanting to be around them every second of the day.

they both knew it was probably 'clingly' of them. except when dream had to go back to florida they both knew they would regret not spending time with each other.

dream spent around three weeks with george before he had to fly back. neither of them were happy about it. but they knew they would visit each other again.

the day dream had to leave, the tears were constant. they both knew they would stay on call with each other everyday all day when dream arrived back at florida. but that was different. they wanted to be next to each other. being able to hold the other close.

dream sadly arrived back at florida. he immediately went to see patches, who was being taken care of by his mother.

after seeing patches for awhile he called george. they stayed on call all day talking about random things.

they missed each other. but were both still thankful they could talk to each other, even half way across the world.

they had each other. neither of them wanted anything else, but that.