28

-george pov-

"i don't know i'm kind of tired still" i spoke

"of course you are," dream spoke from the other side of the room. "we can do something at home today maybe"

"sure like what" i asked, waiting for a response

"we could bake cookies?" dream suggests

sapnap and i replied at the same time, "YES"

we all walked into the kitchen, grabbing all of the ingredients out of the cabinets.

i grabbed a bowl and started mixing all the dry ingredients in. followed with all the wet ones.

dream started mixing all of the ingredients together. letting sapnap take over a couple minutes later.

after we were done making the batter dream started slowly putting the ingredients away.

i heard him whisper something to sapnap, but chose to ignore it.

a couple of seconds later dream smacks flour all over my shirt.

"DREAM WHAT THE HELL" i tried wiping it off my shirt, except it only made it worse.

"george stop rubbing it in," dream laughed. "that's just making it worse"

"okay. help me!"

he walked over to the counter, grabbing a cloth. he turned the sink on, soaking it with water. he squeezed the cloth out, until it was damp and walked back over to me.

"here" he spoke while dabbing my shirt with the damp cloth onto my shirt.

moments later all of the flour was finally off. "thanks" i sarcastically roll my eyes.

-------

it was about an hour later and we were finally done cooking all of the cookies.

i walked over to the counter and grabbed a cookie to try. they weren't the best cookies but they didn't suck.

"how are they" sapnap asked

"eh" i shrugged my shoulders. "they would've been better if dream wasn't throwing flour at me"

"oh come on, i got it off"

"yeah after like five minutes"

"would you rather me not get it off" he raised an eyebrow

"shut up"

"that's what i thought gogy"

"that's not my name, pissbaby"

"but you liked it"

i mean.....kind of

"what makes you think that?"

"the fact that you blushed when i called you that" him and sapnap starting laughing.

"i wasn't blushing, i was embarrassed"

'you weren't embarrassed, you liked it'

"okay whatever"

-------

we were now all sitting in the living room, watching the tv. dream and i were sitting in opposite sides of the couch, while sapnap was in a separate chair.

dream looked cute with patches curled up on his lap. i occasionally took my eyes off the tv, looking over at dream.

i felt my phone go off from my back pocket. i sit up a little and checked what the notification was.

a text message from sapnap? we are in the same room right now. let alone fifteen feet away from eachother.

sapnap
jeez george focus on the tv

i let out a confused expression, looking up from my phone over at sapnap.

wdym

i see you eyeing dream over there

i mean yeah....look at patches

yeah i'm sure it's just patches

okay then??

"what are you two doing" dream interrupts

"nothing" i rushed

"are you sure because you two keep glancing at eachother. and it looks like you're both texting"

"i just sent him a funny tweet" i stuttered

"i want to see it"

shit. i didn't actually have a tweet. and there's no possible way i can find one in ten seconds that's actually funny.

if he reads those texts i'm screwed. he's going to think i like him. i don't like him though.

"okay dream. you said you want to see the tweet?" sapnap interrupted

"yeah..."

"okay then. come here" sapnap looked at me with a smirk on his face. i couldn't tell if it was a good or bad one.

----
words- 632
if you vote i'll post another chapter later ;)