42

-george pov-

"to be fair you let me in" i defended

"fair enough"

"why'd you say don't tell sapnap though?"

"you know how sapnap is. he literally asked us if we kissed earlier"

"sadly not"

"see! you've been hanging around sapnap too much" he laughed.

dream let go of my waist. scooting himself further up on the bed. he laid his head down in between my neck and shoulder, rewrapping his arm around my waist.

i felt comforted by his touch. it calmed me down. maybe it was because i liked him, but i still enjoyed it.

he might not feel the same way. but right now i didn't care. right now all i wanted was to be close to him.

and i was.

dream pulled out his phone holding it on my chest. he opened tiktok and we both watched the videos. his for you page was way better than mine. now i understand why he's always on tiktok and not twitter.

a lot of the videos we saw were old smp clips. we watched them through fully, enjoying the memories.

"what should we do today" dream asked.

"should we stream?"

"yeah sure. you or me"

"i think you should. i can't have my facecam on remember"

"alright i'll get ready in thirty minutes. i want to stay on tiktok"

"same. i'll text sapnap"

i grabbed my phone which was sitting next to me on the bed. i opened sapnaps contact and began typing.

sapnap
dream was going to go live soon if you and karl want to join.

i'm still tired so i'm going back to sleep. but karl can join if he wants. i'll ask him.

okay. just make sure he logs under his account

he said yes. and i will gogy ;)

okay snapmaps ;)

did you just flirt with me? i'll tell dream

.....fuck off
there...does that look like flirting

idk what does dream think?

idk go ask him

haha no you go ask him lover boy

yeah fuck you

i laughed as i shut my phone off. staring back at dreams phone.

"what did he say that's funny? his jokes are so unoriginal" he chuckled

"his stupidity" i joked

"oh wow" he laughed.

we were both now focused on dreams phone again scrolling through tiktok. this time we saw a mix of edits and clips.

we occasionally laughed at all of the old clips from the smp. memories starting to take over my thoughts.

when dream let me spend $5,000 on amazon