35

-george pov-

once we finally arrived home sapnap wasted no time before rushing upstairs.

like last time, we went into my room and locked the door. we sat down onto the bed.

while i waited for sapnap to start talking i fidgeted with my fingers. "what" i patiently sat there

"no no. i want you to explain yourself"

i shrugged my shoulders. "sapnap i don't know what you're talking about," i replied. "and why are you acting like a detective now? it isn't that deep"

"because, i know what i'm doing. besides...one day you are going to thank me"

"yeah..don't get your hopes up"

"yeah no i was right. you're in the state of denial" he laughed.

"shut up sapnap. why am i up here"

"i saw you and lover boy holding hands"

of course he saw. of course sapnap would see. but how? it was on the opposite side he was sitting on. and it was on mine and dreams side.

"okay? good to see you have eyes. now why am i up here? am i supposed to be giving feedback or something..."

i somewhat regretting telling sapnap how i felt about dream. but i knew telling someone would helped. except sapnap is being too obvious. he honestly wasn't the best at keeping secrets as well. i was scared that one day he would mess up and dream would find out.

"yes actually" he said with a smile on his face, fixing his hair.

"hmm maybe another time"

before he could say anything i walked over and unlocked the door. i then rushed back downstairs. while i was heading down the last couple of stairs i heard sapnap chasing after me.

"george what the hell"

"haha not today sapnap"

i walked over to the couch. sitting a couple of feet away from dream.

"what was that about" dream asked

"just sapnap being stupid"

"yeah...sure? why do you two keep going up there"

sapnap replied before i got a chance to even open my mouth. "because i was helping george with something"

idiot. he was obviously going to ask what.

...i came to the conclusion sapnap wasn't really the best at hiding things.

"like what"

"nothing" i quietly replied. "so what was your nightmare about" i tried changing the subject.

he went silent for a moment before replying. "oh yeah. it wasn't really a nightmare. i guess you could call it a dream. it just confused me and stuff that's all"

"oh..what was it about"

"uhm...it was a dream that you and sapnap weren't actually visiting" he stuttered

"atleast we are here though" i smiled

"yeah"

all of the sudden there was a knock coming from the front door. dream immediately rushed over to the door opening it. he stepped outside and shut the door behind him.

"what's that all about" i asked looking towards sapnap

"no clue"

we both patiently waited for the door to open back up but it didn't.