39

-george pov-
(time skip)

it was later that night, probably around 8pm. we all went in our rooms earlier than usual. we didn't do much today but we were still tired from staying up late.

like usual it was hot in my room. but sadly there wasn't a ceiling fan i could turn on. so i came up with an even better idea.

i walked over and opened the window. and slowly started climbing out of it. i left my phone on the nightstand because i wanted to enjoy the fresh air for once. not getting distracted by a phone screen.

once i got fully out of the window and onto the roof i walked to the far left. sitting down staring off into the distance.

it felt nice to get outside. to finally get fresh clean air, instead of the hot humid air in my bedroom.

i closed my eyes as i took in multiple deep breathes, enjoying the clean air.

-dream pov-

it was around 8:15pm and i was alone in my room scrolling through tiktok. except it was quiet boring. my foryoupage was pretty basic and mostly dances which wasn't too entertaining.

it's been awhile since i've been on my own side of tiktok. usually i would stay up till 3am endlessly scrolling. i would occasionally see a couple of edits of the dreamteam which were quite cool. it's crazy how talented people in this community is.

i also saw a lot of old clips from way back in june of 2020. when we would stay up all night streaming and not have any worries in the world. when sapnap would kill endless amount of pets on the smp for no reason. and when i used to speedrun almost everyday for hours on end.

seeing tiktok was boring at the moment, and so was my twitter timeline i wanted to see if sapnap and george wanted to leave the house for awhile.

i decided to go to george room first, seeing it was the closest to mine. i knocked on his door but heard no response.

i knocked once again but still heard nothing. i creaked the door open just to see if i could see him sleeping.

but i saw nothing?

i fully opened the door looking around his room.

nothing.

"george?" i looked around and still no sign of george.

he was probably in sapnaps room. i thought it myself.

i walked out of georges room not even bothering to shut the door. i creeped my way up to sapnaps door, laying a gentle knock onto it.

"yeah? you can come in" he spoke

i quickly opened the door. "george i- wait what. where's george"

"probably in his room...?"

"no i checked he wasn't in there. so i came here thinking he was with you"

"oh he's not with me. he's probably on the couch or something"

"alright i'll go look. want to come with me?" i asked

"sure" sapnap got up from his bed, and started to head downstairs with me. we walked into the living.

no sign of george.

sapnap and i exchanged confused looks as we slowly made our way to the kitchen. my peaked my head out from behind the wall.

still no sign of george..

"where the hell is he?" i spoke loudly

"i have no clue. uh here..." sapnap tossed me his phone. "text him while i run to the bathroom. my password is 6900"

"okay"

i quickly turned sapnaps phone on, typing in his passcode. i went straight to the messages app...finding georges contact.

i started typing out a response when i noticed there recent messages.

i stopped typing now focusing on the text messages.

george likes me?

no. no. this is a prank.

except there was one thing...all of these messages were sent over the course of weeks.

maybe it was a long planned out joke? that's the idea i planned on sticking with.

from down the hallway i heard the toilet flush. i quickly typed out a response, sending it to george.

george😴
where are you?
you aren't in your room..

sapnap came back out of the bathroom waiting for me to give him a response. "no he didn't answer me"

i shut his phone off, and tossed it back over to him.

"oh...maybe we should check his room again" he immediately put his phone in his pocket. not even bothering to look at it.

sapnap followed me back up the stairs into george's room. we walked through the already opened door...to find nothing.

except the window was open.

"was that like that before" he asked

"i don't know. i never noticed"

i shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the window.

the screen was lifted...

now that i knew george was on the roof, or atleast outside i started to climb out the window. sapnap stayed inside.

once i got onto the roof i looked around for george. he was sitting on the top at the far right.

"george?"

he jumped, before looking up at me. "oh hey"

"what are you doing up here"

i walked over to him, sitting down next to him.

"it's was hot in my room. so i came outside to get some fresh air"

"how long have you been out here?"

"like half an hour maybe"

"oh. well do you want to go back inside" 

"yeah sure"

i quickly got up, putting my hand out. george grabbed it as i pulled him up. he smile as we walked back over to the window.

once we both climbed back through the window i shut it. george grabbed his phone off of his nightstand.

oh that's why he wouldn't answer...

sapnap wasn't in george's room anymore so i'm guessing he went back into his own room.

we both walked over across the hallway into my room. we got into bed and under the covers. both scrolling through our phones.

i was scrolling through tiktok with my airpods in so george wouldn't have to listen to the constant noise change.

i started to scroll down to the video. when i receive multiple texts from sapnap.

--------
words-1055
i miss my cliffhangers :,)
(guys remember this is a slow slow burn)
vote and i won't do a cliff hanger o.o