49

-george pov-

i woke up feeling happy. i was still locked in dreams arms from the previous night. he was still sleeping so i tried not to move too much.

yesterday we told sapnap and karl that we were dating. there was nothing to hide. there was no pressure.

except i remembered that today is my last full day here in florida. my flight left at 12pm tomorrow. meaning i would probably have to wake up early.

i planned on packing my things tonight so i didn't have to panic about it too much in the morning.

going back home wouldn't usually be such a big deal for me. except my feelings for dream grew larger and larger everyday. making me more attached to him. never wanting to leave.

i felt dream move from under me causing me to turn around towards him. he was awake.

"i don't want to get up, not yet" dream muffled.

"good. i didn't plan on getting up either"

"but today's your guys last day. we can't stay in bed all day"

"sadly not" i laughed, trying to hide the slight frown on my face.

another fifteen minutes of enjoying each others presence we finally got up and decided to get ready.

we both took turns going to the bathroom and brushing our teeth before heading downstairs.

sapnap and karl were already downstairs cooking breakfast. they made basic eggs with a side of toast.

sapnap spoke up while setting down plates at the table. "so, how are we feeling"

"sad" we all answered.

"well..let's enjoy the last day we have together then" sapnap said with a fake grin on his face.

we all grabbed food from the center of the table. setting it down on our plates. sapnap glanced at us waiting for a look of approval as we all took the first bite.

we all nodded in response, showing we enjoyed the food. he hummed and looked down at his plate, taking his first bite.

"are there any plans for today?" karl asked.

"not really. you guys need to pack and stuff so i figured we could stay home"

"you've got a point there. i didn't really feel like doing anything today anyways" sapnap answered while taking another bite of his food.

"we all need to meet up again, it's fun hanging out with you guys" dream admitted.

we wouldn't have to keep meeting up if i just stayed here. except it sadly wasn't as easy as that.

"obviously not too soon though. maybe in a couple months or something" he added.

"i can work with that" i agreed.

we were all finished with our breakfast and started to clean up the table. we put all the dirty dishes into the sink, where karl started to wash them.

one by one, we all made our way back upstairs. we went back to our rooms and began packing.

i walked into dreams room and grabbed my suitcase.
i walked over and set it down on the bed.

out of no where dream came up from behind, pulling me into a hug. he had a tight grip, giving me no chance to pull away. he began rocking back and forth pulling me along with him.