44

-karl pov-

he admitted to it. sapnap was right. obviously it was true. they aren't very good at hiding things.

"what do you mean, you may or may not like him?" i asked.

"karl you know exactly what i meant"

"like i said earlier," i paused and smiled. "just make things easier and say it"

dream rolled his eyes as he took in a deep breathe. releasing it a couple seconds later. "fine. i like george"

"i knew it"

"what do you mean, 'you knew it'"

"dream...you're oblivious....i mean this in the nicest way possible, use your brain for once"

"oh?"

"just think of what you've done"

he had a confused look on his face. he probably didn't understand what i meant. little did he know i was talking about the kiss. the one he didn't think i knew about.

i sent dream out of the room, telling him to have sapnap come up. i heard footsteps walking up the stairs which was sapnap.

george was probably confused on why dream and sapnap were talking to me and he wasn't. he probably thought we were talking about him, which we were. but he probably thought we were gossiping about something bad.

sapnap walked in the room and shut the door. he immediately locked it and quickly walked over to the bed. he sat down and waited for me to speak.

"how'd it go"

"it was okay.."

"did he like....argue with you or something?"

"not necessarily. at first he was like 'i may or may not like him' then i might have gotten him to admit it"

"he admitted it?!" sapnap exclaimed with a bright smile on his face.

"yes. we have to do something about this"

"they are perfect for each other. they both like each other... this is perfect. we need to leave the house or something and get the two of them together"

"yes! we can say we are planning something i don't know. or we are getting food for later" i stated

"yeah yeah that'll work. imagine if nothing happens though" he laughed.

"honestly nothing probably will happen. not unless they tell us. we obviously won't know"

"wait karl what time is it, we should leave around dinner time"

i pulled out my phone from my back pocket, flipping it over so it was now facing me. i went to turn the screen on when i noticed it was already on.

my camera was open?

my eyes widened as i realized i caught dream and i's conversation on video. without even meaning to i had accidentally started recording earlier

i didn't plan on telling sapnap. seeing it wouldn't change anything. i already told him what had happened so it wouldn't be a bother letting him listen to it.