𝟎𝟑

smile

smile

" legoshi "

"Thanks for walking me to the dorms, (Y/N), but you really didn't have to."

   You pat her head and chuckled. "It's no worries, Els. Just doing my job as a man, that's all."

   She laughed softly. "I'll see you in class, good night!" She waved.

   You waved back and walked off.

   When you were no longer in the light, you quickly hid behind a nearby tree making as less noise as possible. You sensed a presence nearby.

   Your father had taught you many ways to survive multiple situations, since his kind was almost very vulnerable. It helped a lot as you grew older.

   You saw a silhouette of a large figure walking towards Els, no doubt a wolf with those ears. She seemed to be panicking, but the wolf never gave any signs of hunger. His pupils weren't dilated, he wasn't drooling or anything.

   Els began to threaten him with... scissors? Seriously?

   He ended up giving her an envelope, though you couldn't read what was on it or hear their conversation very well from your distance.

   Nothing was going on, Els is alive, the wolf isn't going to devour her. You're safe to get up and leave.

*snap*

   A twig. You stepped on a twig.

   Legoshi quickly turned his head in your direction, gasping when he saw your frozen figure.

   You sighed and walked out of the dark, your eyes seemingly glowing from the reflection of the light.

   You cleared your throat. "Legoshi."

   The wolf flinched, surprised you even knew his name. "You... acknowledged my existence?"

   You stared at him, deadpanned. "I'm... sorry? Have I not conversed with you before?"

   He waved his hands, panicked. "No, no, no, it's just that I never thought you would ever talk to me! I've noticed you normally talk to Els and other herbivores, and I thought you'd... hate me, for some reason."

   You rose an eyebrow. "And, that reason is...?"

   He dropped his gaze down to the ground. "I-I don't know, honestly."

   You stared at him for a moment, observing him. The reason you hadn't talk to him was because you had suspicions. He never talked, was very introverted, and was mostly seen alone.

   Laying your hand on his shoulder as he slouched, you smiled when he looked back at you.

   "Eh, don't worry about that. There's no reason to hate you now, is there?" You began to walk off, his eyes trailing you as he lightly sniffed.

   "I think it's best we head to our dorms, don't you think?" You called out to him, still walking forward.

   He never responded, which you were alright with.

   Though, he did like your scent. It was quite addictive.

 It was quite addictive