𝟎𝟒

smile

smile

" mizuchi: pile of garbage "

   You were walking around school campus when you noticed one of your close friends dragging a mattress across the yard. You stopped in your tracks, only to watch people skip by her.

"Poor Haru... maybe I'll sit with her at dinner." You mumbled to yourself.

When you first met the small dwarf rabbit, you two... did the deed. Though, she was surprised that you didn't just forget about her when you left. You two became close friends eventually, but there were times when you just couldn't be there for her. And she was okay with it.

You weren't as popular as Louis, the rich red deer, but you were well known. Everyone knew who you were and what kind of reputation you had. You had friends, enemies and acquaintances, but they all mostly knew you as a careless person at first who suddenly grew to feel sympathy the more you grew closer to someone.

The only times she would give you the glock glock 3000 was when either you two were incredibly stressed or in the mood.

To summarize it all, you were friends with benefits.

You found Haru sitting by herself with some soup outside of the cafeteria.

"Hey, Haru," you sat down next to her with your own soup in your tray. "I saw you dragging your own mattress on the dirt earlier. Did they try to commit murder, again?" You groaned out loud.

"Well, I'm sure you know the answer to that." She put the spoon of soup in her mouth, and you did so as well with your own.

You heard footsteps walking towards you. When you both looked towards the direction of the noise, three girls, a harlequin rabbit and the two girls who threw the mattress, walked up to you two and glared mainly at Haru.

"Wow, I am impressed!" Mizuchi, the rabbit, teased. "The whole school is ignoring you, and yet you sit here still so strong, Haru. A little risky, wouldn't you say?" She tilted her head tauntingly. "For a bunny rabbit like you just sitting alone after that student was devoured like your lunch."

Haru dropped her spoon back into the bowl, you staring boringly at Mizuchi. "Quite the charm, huh Mizuchi? Is that why your lame boyfriend dumped you like the pile of garbage you are?"

Mizuchi's eyes widened at your statement. "Huh? Who do you think you are?! None of that is-"

Haru interrupted her. "Actually, he's the one who kissed me. Besides, a guy who gets excited over one little kiss," she chuckled in amusement. "Kind of tells you something, doesn't it?"

You stood up and smirked. You were glad Haru was defending herself, as one of the weakest herbivores there is.

"Excuse me..." Before she could avoid them, Mizuchi shoved her off of the walkway and into the dirt, the other girls pouring a bucket of water onto her afterwards.

"Haru..." You only stared at her in worry, hoping she would get up. She was doing very well, compared to past arguments with others, and you wondered if she'd even let you help her. It was overwhelming, and quite a fast paced scenario.

"Don't forget, my boyfriend and I are both harlequin rabbits which makes us an endangers species couple." She scrunched up her face. "You are nothing, compared to us. A common dwarf rabbit who's trying to destroy a couple with obvious pedigree!"

You glared at her, clenching your fist. The worst thing that could happen was you punching the life out of the girl, which would obviously make a bad role out of you.

"I guess I'm just going to have to tell everyone at school that you're fooling around with other guys. Let's go-"

She tossed the bucket and was about to walk off, until yelping when you grabbed the back of the collar of her dress. She whimpered silently, trying to claw your hand off as you dragged her towards yourself.

"Mizuchi," you growled out. "Don't you remember what happened last time someone did this? Now, it wasn't between you and Haru, but it was me and some other douchebag."

You turned her around to face you, but she only looked at your canines that were visible with each word you spoke. The other two slowly recoiled away, choosing to run rather than help the poor rabbit.

"Are you going to answer me?" You grabbed her ears, tightly. Her eyes began to water from fear.

Eventually, she merely whispered out the correct answer. "T-they disappeared..."

Haru lifted up her head and glared at you slightly. She sighed. "(Y/N), you don't have to-"

"And do you remember where they found them?" You kept going.

"A-at the Black Market! They found them at the Black Market, now let me go already!" You loved the look on her face. Not that you were a sadist or anything, it was just that you love it when people don't realize the punishment they must go through, kinky or not.

You let her go and she stumbled a bit before running away, looking for her friends.

   Haru had her ears pointed backwards, groaning at you after a few seconds of glaring. "You know, you could stop threatening people that make fun of me, I can defend myself."

   You stared at her, deadpanned. "Really? I didn't know this," you motioned towards her soaking dress. "Was part of a defense mechanism."

   After a couple minutes of a stare off, she sighed heavily and drooped her ears and stood straight.

You looked her up and down, feeling a bit bad for her, despite her outburst.

You jumped off the walkway and rubbed her head, patting her shoulder and bending to her height. "How about we get you dried up?"

She laid her hands on your head, looking towards the sunset. "Alright. Whatever you say, big guy."

"