𝟏𝟏

 smile

smile

" legoshi, but with his everyday monologue "

   "Everyone, I'd like you to meet our newest member!" Sanu gestured toward the human boy, who has already changed into the white T-shirt and red sweatpants that were given to him.

   Everyone that was present stopped rehearsing and looked at him, all in wonder and surprise. He got a little uncomfortable underneath everyone's stares, making him shuffle his feet, a thing he tended to do whenever he got nervous or anything like that.

   "Go on, introduce yourself." Sanu whispered to him. "Or do you want me to do it for you? That's completely fine, too."

   He stuffed his hand in his pockets, and tried not to make any eye contact with anyone he didn't know. Els was there, but she was at the side of the room, so it would be awkward if the other side didn't hear him. So, he looked straight forward to a wall, and voiced his introduction as bold as he could.

   "M- My name is (Y/N)," YOU ARE SO FUCKING AWKWARD. "and I... I transferred from the gardening club."

   That's what I have to say... right? He blushed in embarrassment when it stayed silent, looking at Els for help, desperately.

   She ushered him to keep talking.

   Worst. Decision. Ever.

   "I- I hope I can get to know you all," He heard a distant BITE ME, but it seemed everyone else was too distracted by him to notice it. "...as friends."

   Sanu gave him a small push forward, and he gave his hand out to the closest person. Bill.

   Bill chuckled and shook his hand roughly, making the human stumble a bit. The human had a fit build, but compared to the tiger... he felt like a flower petal.