𝟏𝟎

smile

smile

" it's just sex, not making love. "

   "I'm transferring to the drama club, Haru."

   The little rabbit girl looked at him in surprise. Is he serious? She thought. Her face twitched, going unnoticed by the human boy.

   "Oh, is there a specific reason? Or is it because of what you saw earlier? I'm so sorry about that if it is, I don't know what I was thinking!" She chuckled, awkwardly.

   "Oh, that?" He cringed at the memory. "No, that's not it at all! I just, um..."

   I really don't want to leave you Haru. Honestly, I think this was going to happen anyway.

   An old memory flashed in his head. It wasn't exactly a special one, but it was a fun one. It was only a month after they had met and became close friends, when he was just helping out by watering the flowers.

   It was then, he found out she had been sleeping with other men, other than himself after seeing her walk out of the shed with him. That was when his feelings, this small crush.. that was when it went away. It wasn't easy, of course, but it was for the better.

   I don't know why I didn't choose to leave sooner.

   "I was already scouted when I came here. And," This may be the last time I'll see her. Unless she isn't mad or anything, but still. "I'll be completely honest when I say this... I was scared for you, when I saw that yesterday."

   She crossed her arms, her face contorting to what looked to be anger, frustration, or maybe even sadness.

   She's going to hate me for this. "That grey wolf... I just don't trust him completely. I want to show you something, but can we go in the shed? I really don't want to talk about it here, y'know... where someone could be listening."

   She quivered at the sight of the blood staining the bandages, hesitantly taking them off.

   The boy sat on the bed, flinching anytime he felt uncomfortable, or just felt pain. He had asked her to properly treat the wounds.

   "This happened a few nights ago. Clearly, I don't know how first-aid exactly works." She touched the wound after the bandages were completely off, making him flinch intensely and wince at the stinging pain.

   "You obviously don't know how to properly treat your wounds." I just said that. "Can you lay on your side for me? I need to clean it with water and soap."

   "Aren't you supposed to use alcohol? Or what about hydrogen peroxide?" He laid down, trying to get comfortable.

   "That'll harm the tissue and delay the healing. Plus, do you really want to feel more pain than you already do?"

   He rolled his eyes. "I'm sure it'll hurt either way. I feel like screaming at the slightest touch."

   After getting a water bottle and soaking a small towel before putting mild soap on it, she told him to continue speaking.

   "Now, I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but the guy is just suspicious. For the murder of Tem, I mean. I don't want to blame every carnivore, probably just the few in the drama club. Some of them are frankly large, and if you look at the doors of the lecture hall where Tem was eaten, it looks like someone pretty strong beat the doors up to get through."

   He winced in between sentences as she ran the water over his wounds. "So you want to find out who killed Tem? Is that also why you're leaving?"

   Her voice sounds so soft, but solemn. Is she.. upset about my leave? "No, actually. Just a suspicion, like I said before. I just don't want all my lessons and shit to go to waste, y'know?"

   She was washing the wound with the towel, and she unconsciously pressed harder, making him arch his back and yelp.

   She yelped as well, but in surprise. Did she really just hurt you? "Oh dear, I'm so sorry! I- I don't know why that happened!"

   The boy groaned and relaxed later, calming down. "It's fine, Haru. It's not like it hurt worse than when I got the actual wound itself."

   Haru carefully started rubbing again, an obvious worried look in her face.

   "Haru." She sighed shakily at his serious tone.

   "Your face, the way you look right now... is how you look when you can't take the pleasure, if you know what I mean?" He smirked, flirtatiously.

   She crawled next to his head and pulled his hair, making him wince at the uncomfortable feeling. "Not the right time, (Y/N)."

   She examined his face, which was still contorted in pain. "But you know," She pushed his shoulder, carefully, so he could lay on his back with her sitting on his pelvis.

   "This is the face you make when you can't take the pleasure that I give you."

   She let go of his hair, and he only smiled at her before laughing softly.

   Haru, this is why I fell in love with you. I can smile at you, laugh at you, and you wouldn't care about the visibility of my fangs. Maybe it's just because you're the one I'm closest to, but still. It's just...

   She leaned down and kissed him, grinding on him. He groaned, feeling his cock become erect at the slightest friction.

   You probably don't act this way only around me. And Legoshi's face when I saw you two together, it's the same I made when I had my first time taken by you. And it hurts, knowing that he probably has feelings for you too. Not because I'm jealous, but...

   He kissed her back, ignoring the slight pain on his side. It was already clean, so it doesn't matter to him anymore.

   He'll take you away from me, and we'll never have moments like these again.

   We'll get back on the actual plot next chapter, I promise. 😚💅

and oml this was weird to write-